Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
The Senior Business Analyst will primarily be accountable to drive implementation and deployment activities mainly related to Oracle General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management and E-Buisness Tax / Sabrix. This key functional position will assist with the Client Oracle Financials rollout activities located in countries around the globe. The candidate will gather country-specific requirements, identify configuration changes, serve as a liaison between the country and the implementation team, assist in user testing, drive integration efforts from external Systems to Oracle, provide end users with "go-live” support for a limited period, and provide other deployment tasks as required. The candidate will be based in our Enterprise IT facility in San Francisco, CA.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Very "hands-on” position responsible for handling the implementation tasks and processes to complete a worldwide rollout of a global Oracle Financial solution.
Work on integrations from / to GL, AR and CM applications
· Work with all stakeholders to achieve a successful operational and functional solution for the enterprise.
· Work with the team to resolve issues related to localizations, statutory requirements, reporting needs, conversions and interfaces required for each rollout.
· Identify Oracle Financial configuration changes, localization and/or customizations as required to meet statutory reporting for each country.
· Create and execute test scripts for UAT process, bug fixes and other rollout testing.
· Execute data conversion tasks for FA and GL for each country; working with country resources to address any exception issues that may arise.
· Provide short-term support for each go-live while transitioning long-term support to the Oracle Support team and Shared Service Center.
· During the short term support, assist with ownership of end user incidents and help requests and be proactive when dealing with user issues.
· Collaborate with functional and technical experts and consultants to troubleshoot complex and previously unreported incidents, errors and/or issues.
· Maintain status reporting and progress on project plan assignments.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
8 plus years working in Oracle applications
Extensive experience with Oracle Financials implementations / rollouts. The consultant should possess expertise in configuring and providing business solutions using GL, AR, CM and EB tax. Experience with Sabrix is a plus.
Should have a thorough understanding of the Oracle integration architecture and should have extensive experience in developing reports and in developing integrations from external systems to Oracle GL, AR, CM and EB Tax.
Prior experience in working in the EMEA Region, especially around local gaap and VAT requirements is a plus.
Strong affinity for technology and functional ERP financial software and implementations.
Experience working with global development teams / international resources/customers, a plus.
Have strong computer skills and be proficient in MS Word, Access, and Excel.
Demonstrate excellent interpersonal and communication skills to interact effectively with both technical and non technical members of staff.
Passion for client-centricity and supporting end users
Ability to work in a dynamic and high-pressure environment
Ability to work flexible hours in order to meet deadlines.
Be able to multi-task and possess effective prioritization skills.
Apply by creating/using an account