Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
7 day assignment
October 9- October 16 Tuesday-Saturday
Client Books is a physical retail store that offers a curated selection of books and an array of Client devices. We've applied twenty years of online bookselling experience to build a store that integrates the benefits of retail and online book shopping. Prices are the same as those offered by Client.com and the knowledgeable staff tailor their approach to the unique needs of each customer, to deliver an exceptional in-store experience. The ideal candidate loves books, is excited by technology, and views their role as critical to establishing a facility that provides an exceptional customer experience.
What You Do:
Operational Excellence: You take great pride in setting up the store. No task is beneath you and you know when to ask your colleagues for help. You stock products to Front of House (FOH), and execute space changes. You understand the importance of merchandising. You follow merchandising guidelines from the central team and collaborate with the store team to create an environment in which consumers are eager and excited to spend time browsing the shelves.
You support your team in Back of House (BOH) by helping to receive, sort, stock, and stow products. Technical issues don't faze you. You are comfortable operating all of the systems, tools, and devices used within the store.
You are a problem solver. You jump in and learn things that are unfamiliar to you. You identify issues and escalate them when appropriate in a timely manner.
You are a stickler for maintaining a clean and pleasant store environment. You are diligent about keeping your work and break areas clean.
Team Contributor: You understand that if the team doesn't work well together, we won't be successful in creating a space where customers are drawn to come and spend time. So you work hard to strengthen the team by asking for help when you need it, openly sharing what you know, expressing ideas for improving the way things get done, and helping us have fun along the way.
You are comfortable working in a dynamic environment. You truly enjoy the part you play in setting up the store and view your role as critical to establishing a facility that provides an exceptional customer experience. This motivates you to be on time and ready to go for each shift. You punch in and out on time and recharge yourself by taking regular breaks. At this time, we are only looking for Temporary Associates.
KEY JOB DUTIES
• Perform production duties as needed: receive/stow product, ensure inventory accuracy, and unload/load trucks at or above the rate expectation for each task
• Fully understand workflow and daily production goals
• Identify problems quickly, escalating to problem solver as necessary
• Assist in keeping work area clean and organized
• Work safely at all times and enthusiastically participate in safety initiatives
• Identify and address all safety hazards within the work area; report all injuries to management
• Must be at least 18 years or older
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Willingness to work flexible schedules/shifts/areas, including weekends, nights and holidays
• Must be able to work overtime as required
• Able to read and take directions in English
• Must be able to lift up to 49 pounds
• Ability to stand/walk for shifts 10 to 12 hours' long
• Willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach (including overhead)
• Willingness and ability to occasionally climb and descend ladders safely
• Able to work in various temperature conditions (including inside and outside the facility)
• Previous Fulfillment Center Experience Desired
• Ability to be a team player
Apply by creating/using an account