Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Product Marketing Manager
Do you consider yourself to be a well rounded product marketer who understands the challenges and needs of the ecommerce buyer and business use, such as the digital marketers and merchandiser? Are you up on trends related to data science and artificial intelligence? If yes, then this is the job for you.
With 8 - 10 releases per year, this individual must be willing to work in a fast paced environment and able to produce effective content quickly. In this martixed organization you'll work cross-functionally with the enablement, field marketing, campaigns, content and web teams to help position client as the leading cloud commerce platform for businesses of all sizes.
RESPONSIBILITIES & IMPACT
* *Release Marketing.* You will work with your product marketing peers to ensure a consistent process for each release within Commerce Cloud and the broader organization are that they are clearly communicated.
* *Positioning & Messaging.* Create compelling, comprehensive, and easy-to-understand assets (e.g., data sheets, solution guides, web copy), competitive positioning, FAQs, and cheat sheets for your product focus area to empower our sales teams across all phases of the sales cycle. Increase customer, employee and partner awareness of new features through enablement channels, including email communications, newsletters, customer and partner portals
* *Sales Enablement: *Manage sales enablement meeting, drive agenda, coordinate across both teams (PMM and Enablement) to ensure everyone is informed of schedule. Drive process to ensure all materials are kept up to date and located in a central directory. Ensure materials meet standards of being compelling, comprehensive yet easy to understand and digestible
* Your will be the primary liaison with Sales Enablement ensuring all materials are up-to-date for the AE certification program as well as Sales bootcamps for B2C Commerce.
* You will coordinate with the PMMs responsible for Core Enablement and Emerging Industries and Segments to provide B2C Commerce enablement from which their programs will be built upon.
* Create BDR sales plays with measurable impact by creating programs that connect the dots between our key advantages, content, and field marketing programs.
* *Events.* Assist with the creation materials to showcase the power of our award winning product at Salesforce events like Dreamforce, customer events and at 3rd party events. Confidently deliver presentations to audiences of all sizes (ranging from one person to thousands of people internally and externally).
* *Content & Campaigns.* Work in conjunction with an integrated marketing team to ensure your product themes represented. Write and/or assist with externally-facing content including blog posts, thought leadership content, customer stories, webinars and more for all funnel stages.
* Some travel may be required.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
* 5+ years experience in product marketing at a high tech company, or similar.
* Experience in digital commerce and artificial intelligence technologies.
* Demonstrated expertise in writing product positioning .
* Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets, including but not limited to slide pitch-decks.
* Must have good eye for design, great attention to detail, and be proficient in Google Slides, PowerPoint and/or Apple Keynote
* Demonstrated ability in launching and growing innovative products, preferably with familiarity of the cloud/SaaS.
* Dynamic, confident personality with ability to successfully drive project execution with minimal guidance amidst multiple priorities and goals.
* Experience working with direct distribution (sales) teams.
* Strong skills in communication, writing and ability to work well cross-functionally.
* Exceptional team player with proven ability to lead through influence.
* Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
Apply by creating/using an account