Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Services to be performed
At Client we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you'd like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history by joining the amazing North American Operations recruiting team at Client. Our recruiters foster a collaborative team environment and a strong service oriented culture that ensures delivery of efficient, effective, quality driven service to internal customers and meet customer service level agreements.
This recruiter will work with a team of recruiters and recruiting coordinators focusing on finding the best engineering and innovation design talent for our rapidly expanding operations in North America. The recruiter will support niche technical engineering roles so must be able to handle recruiting projects of varying complexity and scale. The recruiter may be responsible for all aspects of recruiting for this team including roles across a wide geographic region. The recruiter should be organized and dedicated to delivering outstanding results for customers.
The candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize to hit all customer SLAs. They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done. The best candidates will have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation in a high volume environment and possess strong verbal and written communication skills. Candidate will need to demonstrate an ability to prioritize their time, exhibit the ability to push back and a sense of urgency, and understand the value of providing amazing customer service.
• Obsessed with customers. Our customers are our candidates and our internal clients. The recruiter has a vital role in maintaining exceptional communication with clients on their requisitions while simultaneously guiding candidates through the interview and offer process.
• Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences through high interview-to-offer ratios.
• Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fits within Client's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
• Strong negotiation skills and an ability to influence leaders using data.
• Must be able to recruit passive candidates and explain the employee value proposition of Client to prospective candidates.
• Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
• 5+ years of corporate and or search firm progressive recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting.
• Experience building and utilizing a variety of sourcing plans and tools, including proactive phone and internet research.
• CTS/ATS experience with sourcing, tracking and managing candidates
• MS Office - including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships.
• Bachelor's degree or 2+ years Client Experience.
• Strong consulting skills and demonstrated ability to work in a team environment, as a team leader and member.
• Strong client focus and commitment to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, must pursue conscious cost-containment efforts in recruiting, continually seek new sourcing options, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
• Strong communication skills, organizational and negotiation skills.
• Ability to execute recruiting strategy, including employer promotion in the marketplace, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management.
• Self-sufficient and able to work with little direct supervision.
• Possess strong analytic skills with ability to create, measure, and scale the right workflow between candidates, hiring managers, and the recruiting team.
Client is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran/Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Apply by creating/using an account