Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Visa Inc. is a global payments technology company that connects consumers, businesses, financial institutions and governments in more than 200 countries and territories, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash and checks.
Visa does not issue cards, extend credit or set rates and fees for consumers. Visa’s innovations enable its bank customers to offer consumers choices: Pay now with debit, ahead of time with prepaid or later with credit products. From the world’s major cities to remote areas without banks, people are increasingly relying on digital currency along with mobile technology to use their money anytime, make purchases online, transfer funds and access basic financial services. All of which makes their lives easier and helps grow economies.
Behind the Visa brand are our talented employees who continuously raise the bar with innovative solutions and products that deliver the convenience and security of digital currency to more people all over the world.
Visa's Global Mobile Product group is responsible for identifying new opportunities that exist within the mobile payment landscape, creating strategies that define Visa's participation in those opportunities, and delivering the capabilities required to capture those opportunities. Within that team, the Visa Digital Implementations Lead function will work with a diverse set of Visa issuers, merchants, and mobile ecosystem partners to deliver Visa Token Service and other digital services successfully into the marketplace. The Director position will focus on supporting the Visa Token Service product platform (and other digital platform), namely as the product lead supporting clients in region integrating to Visa Token Service as token issuers and token requestors. This position would be ideal for a candidate with an engineering or pre-sales consultant background looking to build upon that experience in the product side of a payments technology company.
- Support Visa Token Service (VTS) commercial rollouts
- Work in conjunction with regional and global staff to strategize and plan VTS rollout activities
- Work with team members to leverage learnings from projects across the world
- Responsible to advice and guide clients (Issuers, merchants, and 3rd party wallet providers) on VTS integration options and act as a technical SME for VTS integrations by being able to understand the platform in its entirety, from overall architecture to the nuances of individual messaging protocols
- Responsible to advice and educate internal stakeholders in the region on VTS integration options/features
- Provide product guidance to client support and development staff configuring issuer interfaces into the VTS
- Provide pre-sales technical integration support for the Visa Digital Solutions SDK and VTS token requestor APIs through the Visa Developer Center
- Provide on-field first level technical support for VTS integrations and other Visa Digital products
- Maintain client satisfaction by supporting engagements resulting in successful go-lives
- Support the on boarding process for VTS clients and work with regional teams ensuring that sales team are accurately & suitably supported resulting in successfully closed deals
- Contribute to developing internal and external product documentation including product and technical integration guides in support of VTS integrations
- Work in conjunction with regional staff with regards to supporting VTS client integrations and other Digital Products
- Recommend improvements and enhancements to VTS capabilities to product managers in the product development stream to accelerate adoption with key stakeholders in key marketplaces/segments/regions
- Bachelor’s degree required in computer/electrical engineering or computer science, or equivalent technology expertise and acumen acquired through work experience
o Working and demonstrable knowledge in Java, and/or C# programing languages.
o Working and demonstrable knowledge of using SOAP, XML, SSL languages/protocols
o Working experience in design/development of SQL databases and query using tools such as TOAD or SQL Developer or similar tools such as Splunk
- Requires a progressively responsible experience in product development in mobile payments and/or mobile platforms or in payments systems integration or product marketing or sales
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in a clear and articulate fashion to both technical and non-technical audiences, in a sales-oriented manner
- Ability to work across multiple teams stationed in different time zones in an organization
- Ability to manage customer expectations
- Proven client facing experience
- A technically minded candidate with consulting experience in a sales engineering or systems integration or product marketing role
- Independent decision making required on daily basis with minimal oversight from senior members of staff
- Complex and varied workload, required to support multiple ongoing implementations and sales processes
- Advanced planning, organizational and problem solving skills
- Exceptional project management skills with the ability to manage multiple activities with both internal and external stakeholders
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills, exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively across regional and functional lines
- Ability to travel as needed both inside and outside the US (not expected to exceed 10%)
- The ideal candidate will have experience with mobile contactless payment issuance programs (i.e., payWave or payPass), smart card deployments (i.e., EMV), or with applications using NFC
Apply by creating/using an account