Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Supports executive management, particularly in large organizations. Responsibilities may include making travel and meeting arrangements, screening calls, composing letters and reports, preparing presentations and financial data. Has the ability to perform Internet research. Work is generally of highly confidential nature. May train and supervise other administrative staff.
Main attributes needed for the role:
Organized, ability to anticipate change in the calendar and proactively react, good communication with internal and external parties. Understand the absolute need for discretion and confidentiality at all times, given the nature of the Risk and Compliance work.
- Flawless execution of administrative activities with high attention to detail, organization and process.
- Demonstrate ability to maintain high level of professionalism, confidentiality, discretion and judgment.
- Provide a strong, strategic partnership with the executive to improve their day-to-day efficiency.
Calendar Management – this makes up the majority of the role:
- Manage day-to-day schedule in such a way that the executive is able to complete their obligations in an organized, efficient way.
- Coordinate internal and external meetings including but not limited to team meetings, full staff meetings, all hands meetings, off-site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc.
- Take into consideration calendar priorities based on current projects, team needs, important meetings
- Mainly domestic travel booking – Art will travel 1-3 times within the US per year. Possible international travel once a year.
- Submit accurate expense reports twice a month.
- Along with your fellow EA in the Compliance org, the organization of team quarterly meetings, volunteering events, team-building off-sites, etc.
- Assist with food orders, luncheon planning, etc.
- Assist with Google applications when needed: mainly Google slides, Google docs, Quip (knowledge of Microsoft Powerpoint would easily transfer to the use of Google slides)
- Other administrative duties as requested.
- Project management of intermediate complexity.
- Use initiative and judgment within established guidelines.
- Effectively interface with employees from other groups within Salesforce and senior executives inside and outside the company.
- Organize, prioritize and coordinate multiple work activities with the ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong teamwork skills, and a strong ability to offer suggestions and improvements to process and work effectively across a range of personalities.
- Strong relationship management skills.
- Agility and flexibility in response to changing priorities and needs.
- Proven ability to manage projects, work under pressure and consistently make deadlines.
- Demonstrate ability and willingness to continuously acquire new competencies and accept new challenges.
- Strong technical competency with Gmail and Gcal.
- Strong oral and written communication. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with senior leaders and external partners.
Ideal Additional Skills:
- Salesforce experience a plus.
2-4 years experience. -----SKILLS: ------ Advanced computer skills including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation and database software; ------ Possesses strong interpersonal skills, leadership, negotiation, analytical and problem solving skills.
Apply by creating/using an account