Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
● Central point of contact for knowledge management activities within the Employee Experience (EX) organization
● Perform an audit of existing EX content stored in an existing wiki, Google Docs, Box and other storage formats
● Identify content champions within EX to assist with content creation, updates and validation
● Consult with ITX Knowledge Management Center of Excelence to define content templates, style guides, training materials
● Create new content, assist with defining and building a supportive content taxonomy through labeling
● Help with testing in EX Latitude launch to ensure that top FAQs can be found through iterations on key search terms
● Create an updated framework and process with EX stakeholders to ensure knowledge base remains current and applicable
● Work with Customer stakeholders to build an information architecture for information sharing at Customer.
● Promote knowledge sharing through the organization's operational business processes and systems by, among others, strengthening links between knowledge sharing and the information systems, and improving integration among information systems in the organization, to facilitate seamless exchange of information across systems
● Develop best-practices for content quality and continual service improvement
● Provide support for the establishment and nurturing of communities of practice, including workshops, one-on-one guidance, and troubleshooting
● Build out knowledge metrics program to support the business and drive improvements
● Develop a knowledge community to foster ideas and updates to process and tools supporting our knowledge management efforts
● Build a knowledge-centered support culture within our support organizations using KCS principles with our self-service platform
● Provide guidance to Customer teams looking to develop team pages within Confluence
● Design standards for content types, templates, etc to streamline the content creation and consumption at Customer.
● Help disseminate information about the organization's knowledge sharing program to internal and external audiences, including organizing knowledge sharing events (such as knowledge fairs, site visits, interviews), maintaining communications on knowledge sharing across the organization, participation in orientation and training sessions, and preparation of brochures/presentations.
Skills Communications: Ability to get consensus and collaboration across many business units; ability to explain complex concepts in layman's language; ability to generate enthusiasm; ability to communicate with all levels of management and staff. establishing straightforward, productive relationships; treating all individuals with fairness and respect, demonstrating sensitivity for cultural and gender differences; showing great drive and commitment to the organization s mission; inspires others: Maintaining high standards of personal integrity; Client Orientation: Understands clients' needs and concerns; responds promptly and effectively to client needs; Customizes services and products as appropriate Drive for Results: Makes things happen; Is proactive; balances "analysis " with "doing "; sets high standards for self; Commits to organizational goals Teamwork: Collaborates with others in own unit and across boundaries; acknowledges others' contributions; works effectively with individuals of different culture and gender; willing to seek help as needed. Influencing and resolving differences across organizational boundaries: Gaining support and commitment from others even without formal authority; resolving differences by determining needs and forging solutions that benefit all parties; promoting collaboration and facilitating teamwork across organizational boundaries. Learning and knowledge sharing: open to new ideas; shares own knowledge; applies knowledge in daily work; builds partnerships for learning and knowledge sharing Analytical Thinking and Decisive Judgment - analyzing issues and problems systematically, gathering broad and balanced input, drawing sound conclusions and translating conclusions into timely decisions and actions.
Apply by creating/using an account