Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Search Optimization Analyst
Hiring manager prefers candidate to work onsite at the San Fran office.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) Analyst role
Searching for an Analyst of Search Engine Optimization to support and grow our SEO strategy. The primary responsibilities of the SEO Analyst are to assist in & execute our strategic SEO vision and integrate within internal/client business, marketing, content, digital, design & development teams.
This person will be technically proficient with the tools needed to monitor SEO performance, can execute the tactics required for strategic campaigns, and has an eye (and mind) for analyzing and reporting results. This person would be a self-starter, able to think big (while paying careful attention to detail), and enjoy working in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
Candidates should demonstrate expertise in strategic and technical aspects of the search engine optimization industry, ranging from day-to-day tasks (keyword research and analysis, site audits, content audits), defining and implementing strategic components (SEO reviews, user analysis, keyword targeting models) to technical implementation of SEO best practices. The SEO Analyst will be responsible for conducting extensive audits and provide recommendations to enhance the standing of client websites in natural search listings.
We employ a unique philosophy, which begins with understanding consumer's search behavior, analyzing competitors and leveraging those data points to inform our content strategies. The execution of this philosophy is essential to driving success for Dignity Health. At Dignity Health, you will have the opportunity to support our SEO practice, within a growing digital strategy team, helping shape and integrate SEO best practices into the overall business strategy for maximum ROI.
• Develop SEO strategies to drive success throughout the all digital experiences (web, mobile, apps, other digital integrations)
• Conducting deep dives into Search linguistics to determine consumer behavior in the healthcare industry
• Develop optimization recommendations and execute on all phases of the process through delivery of assets
• Working with internal content and creative teams to implement SEO strategies and best practices for content taxonomies, information architecture, component/asset nomenclature, design and migration strategies
• Working closely with technical/development teams to implement technical and information architecture SEO best practices for CMS optimization
• Working knowledge of HTML, HTML5, Flash, AJAX and other languages in relation to the limitations and technical issues for SEO
• Working with product, digital, marketing, brand and other teams to develop SEO strategies including, but not limited to, local and mobile search strategies, paid media/SEO integration, digital asset optimization, social media and amplification best practices
• Execute SEO activities such as tracking platform assessment, SEO set up, developing and maintaining project plans, goal setting and reporting
• Collaborating with various capabilities to identify content for both on-site and social distribution based on consumer search demand
• Acting as a supportive resource for SEO expertise for various capabilities within Dignity Health
• Closely monitoring performance activity, working with analytics resources to identify trends, areas of concern and potential opportunities
• Communicating with business leaders and team members regarding explanations of SEO strategies, tactics, deliverables and performance issues
• Staying on top of the latest search industry trends, from detailed tactics to over-arching concepts, communicating the application, potential impact and opportunity to internal Dignity Health teams
• Utilizing industry performance tracking and analysis tools such as SEMRush, Moz, BrightEdge, Conductor, Yext, Botify, various crawlers, XML sitemap generators and others to monitor SEO performance for Dignity Health and all competitors
• Utilizing analytics tools, such as Google Analytics, Omniture, Sitecore, or equivalent where necessary
Knowledge & Experience
• BS/BA in Digital Strategy, Business, Marketing, Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Minimum 3 years' experience supporting SEO Strategies, with Fortune 500 brands preferred
• Masters in Digital Marketing preferred
• Health Care industry experience preferred
Apply by creating/using an account