Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Change Management Enablement and Communications Consultant
Job Location: Foster City, CA
Job Duration: 12 months, Contract-to-hire
The Change Management Enablement and Communications Consultant will be a member of the CyberSource Strategy, Marketing, and Client Insights Team, which is responsible for CyberSource strategy development and coordination, strategic projects and planning, market research and strategic intelligence. He/she will rally the entire business around our new Challenger Lighthouse Identity (LHI), creating real momentum both locally and globally.
• Lead the communications strategy, and associated implementation, for initiatives from beginning to end
• Create high quality, compelling organization-wide communications for a variety of channels (email, articles, newsletters, presentations, live events, videos, websites, social media, etc), using tone and language appropriate for leadership team and broader organization
• Build and maintain the plan and calendar of internal cross-channel communications and events across the division, including All Hands meetings, team social and recognition events, and a wide variety of communications across our multiple locations and time zones
• Drive execution of internal events and communications, including hands-on development of materials such as PowerPoint presentations, newsletters, email messages, agendas, project plans, etc...
• Track effectiveness of communication campaigns and manage feedback channels, using i insights to make recommendations in in order to improve go-forward strategies
• Develop strong relationships and serve as a trusted advisor with internal clients and colleagues at all levels. Drive collaboration with cross-functional teams and influence decision making with senior-level audiences to achieve business objectives
• Identify and implement short and long term initiatives to build momentum behind the new Lighthouse Identity
• Identify ways to bring our LHI Story to life and reinforce it throughout the organization in a continuous manner, both locally and globally
• Drive organizational alignment with multiple stakeholder groups (leadership, business champions, change agents, etc.) through a variety of change enablement and engagement activities
• Provide an enterprise view of communications and change management initiatives and outline plans to align timing with other change impacts for stakeholders.
• Create and deliver change management enablement plans aligned to business performance objectives to drive adoption of LHI
• Measure employee adoption/understanding of the LHI at key milestone points (e.g., after All Staff meetings, key program launches, etc...)
• BA/BS degree.
• Minimum 5-7 years of progressively responsible experience in directly relevant leadership roles in corporate or employee communications, program/project management, technical product management/marketing, preferably in a global technology company or technology division of a global financial services company
• Team player with strong interpersonal skills and ability to take a leadership role when necessary
• Demonstrated track record of managing multiple, complex deliverables; ability to manage complex set of stakeholders
• Detail-oriented individual with the ability to quickly assimilate and apply new concepts, business models, and technologies
• Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills; strong PowerPoint, Word and Outlook email skills
• Excellent business and interpersonal skills
• Able to work independently and creatively in a dynamic, fast paced environment
• Creative problem-solver, with the ability to think, plan, and execute on multiple projects autonomously and in an organized fashion, balancing the long-term and urgent needs of the team
• Demonstrated ability to work calmly and collaboratively in fast-paced and ambiguous environments, maintaining good judgment and the ability to escalate appropriately
Apply by creating/using an account