Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Senior Associate Data Science and Analytics
Contract Start Date: ASAP
Contract End Date: 31-Dec-2018
Skill and Role Summary:
Main duties and responsibilities: Interpret data and analyze results to generate insights and formulate the strategic implications to clients
· Deliver analyses such as: advertising performance analysis, website analytics, customer segmentation, survey design and analysis, ROI modeling, lifetime value analysis, cross channel analysis, media mix analysis and brand research
· Produce easy-to-understand, error-free, and timely deliverables that analyze user behavior and motivations online to provide actionable insights that address client business objectives
· Independently deliver results and presentations to internal stakeholders and clients
· Design and execute A/B and multivariate tests across client website to provide a more effective customer experience.
· Develop viable testing solutions by working with stakeholders to understand business needs.
· Create functional requirements for use cases deployed through digital optimization tool (Google Optimize, Adobe Target)
· Configure digital optimization tool based on test plan and requirements
· Collaborate with developers to setup testing campaigns.
· Define success metrics, interpret test results, and report key findings and recommendations
· Maintaining a testing dashboard including test status (running, pending, completed) with key insights that can be leveraged for future iterations
· Effectively manage projects with support from senior team members
Requirements: Miami or Atlanta based but Atlanta is preferred, travel required but only occasional
As a Senior Associate Data Science and Analytics, you will play a strategic and technical role requiring analytics and development knowledge and skills. You will work directly with internal and external client teams to provide an array of Analytics, Tag Management, Testing and Optimization and Data Management deployment services for a book of business.
Analytics – Creation of custom tracking solutions based on a measurement plan, documenting solution design and mapping of analytics variables to defined requirements. Through defined KPIs, implement a solution enabling a stable architecture for capturing robust data sets.
Tag Management Solutions - Creation of data layer specifications and TMS rules for best practice implementation of site-side and media analytics tracking while reducing page complexity and improving performance.
Testing and Optimization - Implementation of testing and optimization tools with integration across marketing and data platforms to ensure sound testing, targeting, and personalization strategies
Data Management Platforms - Implementation of DMPs ensuring taxonomies, tags, and integrations are leveraged to support data analytics, insights and channel level targeting.
2-4 years of work experience in a quantitative business environment
· Has shown an intellectual curiosity and a passion for digital analytics
· Hands-on expertise with digital optimization such as Adobe Target or Google Optimize
· Has exposure to Tag Management solutions
· Has experience creating and executing A/B and multivariate testing campaigns with documented examples
· Has experience performing analyses on large data sets, interpreting data and generating insights
· Has executed projects with strong output and little oversight
· Has developed strong relationships with internal and external audiences
· Has exhibited strong communication skills when explaining complex concepts
· Has demonstrated expertise with tools such as: SQL, SAS (or Stata), digital analytics tools, survey design, etc.
Apply by creating/using an account