Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: Recruiter I
Duration: 5 months+
Location: Seattle WA
- Goals are focused on internal recruiting and moving internals around.
-Top 3 Skills:
1. Client experience is super helpful for ramping, high volume work or transfers directly.
2. Technical experience working with applicant tracking systems, excel, etc.
3. Client management – working with internal and external partners. Own the lane, report out, and work directly with the business.
-Scrubbing pooling reqs, building a bench, what offers are going out (daily huddle). Strong email communication. Internal systems aren’t that great so they need someone who’s organized, uses time blocking, attention to detail.
-Leadership Principles: Earns Trust, Bias for Action, Deliver Results
-Ideally they should be here with team, can work from home occasionally but most of the time in the office after period ramping up. Have a plan, etc.
-Passionate about internal talent development – natural mission.
Services to be performed
Client's WW Operations and Customer Service organization is looking for a talented Internal Recruiter to join its Internal Transfer Engagement and Mobility team (iTEAM). The purpose of the iTEAM is to champion internal mobility across Client through frustration-free global processes, and connect top talent with increased awareness of internal opportunities. The iTEAM is responsible for the internal candidate lifecycle from application through to offer, as well as supporting and leading key internal talent initiatives around global mobility, immigration, assessment, compensation, marketing and process improvement.
Internal Recruiters are passionate customer and employee advocates with proven organizational and project management skills, and a keen interest in recruiting and talent management. Internal Recruiters partner with Hiring Managers, Recruiters, Recruitment Coordinators, Human Resources, HRS and Compensation and Benefits (C&B) to ensure business and candidate’s needs are met effectively and in a timely manner. Initiative, an eye for detail, ability to multi-task and deal with change/ambiguity, and a continuous improvement mindset are all key qualities in an Internal Recruiter.
Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Proactively build pipelines for future business needs based on location and profile
• Partnering with Client Lead to provide funnel health reporting
• Identifying funnel and skills gaps and identifying partners to close those gaps
• Ongoing education of process and policies across business area, and feedback on process bottlenecks to iTEAM Leaders to drive continuous improvement
• Partner with C&B to understand Client's internal compensation philosophy and become subject matter expert in building and managing internal offers
• Drive resolution of exceptions and other internal transfer-related challenges
• Identifying opportunities for process improvement and applying a structured project management methodology
• Managing the flow of communication with the business partners and internal candidates, related to internal mobility
• Participate in the creation of internal talent initiatives, such as internal careers website
• Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
• Background in HR, Recruiting or related discipline
• Experience building effective stakeholder relationships
• Experience with MS Office- including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Experience utilizing an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) or similar tools
• Background in Compensation and/or experience in recruiting
• Experience with internal mobility and/or talent management
• Knowledge of HR policies and process
• Project management and/or continuous improvement experience
Apply by creating/using an account