Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
1. Supports assigned manager and team with a variety of routine to advanced administrative and operational
activities including but not limited to scheduling and coordination of onsite/offsite meetings and/or larger
scale events, coordinating domestic and international travel and conference calls, channeling communication
2. Provides support on editing and formatting departmental documents such as memos, reports, presentations
and legal documentation that may require data gathering from multiple components.
3. Coordinates the preparation of department budget, monitors expenses against budget, researches and
analyses discrepancies, creates and submits purchase orders and compiles expense reports.
4. Streamlines and reduces unnecessary administrative or operational burdens from manager and other team
5. Serves as the department lead on new systems, processes and training compliance. Serves as the
departmental “go-to-person” for general operational or administrative inquiries, requiring broad knowledge of
departmental and organizational policies and procedures.
6. Supports the training and onboarding efforts for new staff on administrative processes, systems, practices,
7. Coordinates interview scheduling, office moves, office supply management and vendor relationships.
8. Represents the department in a highly polished and professional manner.
9. Participates in administrative project initiatives within or outside department/functional area.
10. Provides back-up support to other teams as necessary, demonstrating flexibility, adaptability and positive
demeanor in the face of change.
11. Actively participates in internal company meetings with other administrative professionals, finds ways to apply
new methods of working, improvements in work processes and supports an exchange of ideas among
12. Stays abreast with emerging knowledge and trends in administrative practices and collaborates with
colleagues beyond own department.
Other Duties: The essential job functions and major contributions listed above are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills. Incumbents may be required to perform other duties as required.
Advanced computer skills with Microsoft Office applications, e-mail and calendaring applications.
Advanced organizational and planning skills, including the coordination of multiple activities.
Strong attention to detail.
Broad financial experience for effective and efficient tracking, analysis and reporting on departmental budgets and/or department
Advanced verbal and written communication skills. Communicates clearly, concisely, thoroughly and in a highly professional and
timely manner with all internal and external partners/stakeholders.
Ability to be flexible and discreet handling sensitive, confidential and complex issues using tact, discretion and mature judgment.
Advanced problem solving and decision-making skills.
Advanced partnering and negotiation skills and ability to influence others without authority.
Strong collaboration skills and ability to partner with other staff to maximize efficiencies across work groups.
Strong interpersonal skills; has a proven track record of developing and maintaining good working relationships with others
internally and externally.
Apply by creating/using an account