Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Remedy Process Architect
6 Month Contract
Can be worked out of Wimington, Delaware, - Hagerstown, Maryland, - Marietta, Georgia or Omaha Nebraska Our direct financial client is looking for a Process Architect to come in and assist with the deployment of the Remedy tool to their Help Desk and Incident Management team.
Candidates should have Six Sigma experience and have Process Design and Process Architecture experiience as well as familiarity/exp with Remedy.
Job Title: Process Architect
The Process Architect plays a key role in structuring the enterprise in terms of its governance structure, processes, and information. This person aligns strategic goals and objectives with decisions regarding process and key business and IT initiatives. The primary focus is the business motivations, operations and analysis frameworks and related networks that link these aspects of the enterprise together. The Process Architect works to develop and influence an integrated view of the enterprise using a repeatable approach, cohesive framework, available industry standard techniques, and continual service improvement.
The Process Architect reports into Process Excellence and works closely with counterparts in business and IT to align technical solutions with business needs. The Process Architect works with every level of the organization soliciting strategic imperatives from senior leaders and executives, and supporting managers as they leverage architecture artifacts, process reviews and analysis, Remedy, Six Sigma, and ITIL industry best practices to create their plans. Finally, the Process Architect may provide direct input into the governance cycle that supports the achievement of key goals, planning and execution of various business scenarios, and delivery of bottom line organizational value.
• Develop a strategy based on a situational awareness of various business scenarios and motivations and the technical tools that have been chosen to support the business and technical processes.
• Apply a structured architecture approach and methodology for capturing the key views of the enterprise.
• Capture the tactical and strategic enterprise goals that provide traceability through the organization and are mapped to metrics that provide ongoing governance.
• Define the set of strategic, core and support processes that transcend functional and organizational boundaries; identify and describe external entities such as customers, suppliers, and external systems that interact with the business; and describe which people, resources and controls are involved in the processes.
• Define the data shared across the enterprise and the relationships between those data.
• Utilize process and data analysis and organizational inputs to drive continued Remedy integrations and Process Excellence strategic delivery .
Skills and Qualifications:
• A broad, enterprise-wide view of the business and varying degrees of appreciation for strategy, processes and capabilities, enabling technologies, and governance
• The ability to recognize structural issues within the organization, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies
• The ability to apply architectural principles to solutions
• The ability to assimilate and correlate disconnected documentation and drawings, and articulate their collective relevance to the organization and to high-priority issues
• Experience using model-based representations that can be adjusted as required to collect, aggregate or disaggregate complex and conflicting information about the business
• The ability to visualize and create high-level models that can be used in future analysis to extend and mature the process architecture
• Extensive experience planning and deploying both business and IT initiatives
• Exceptional communication skills and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
• The ability to act as liaison conveying information needs of the business to IT and data constraints to the business; applies equal conveyance regarding business strategy and IT strategy, business processes and work flow automation, business initiatives and IT initiatives, and benefit realization and service delivery
• Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
• Strong situational analysis and decision making ability
• Required: Remedy knowledge and integration experience
• Beneficial: Six Sigma; ITIL Certifications;
Apply by creating/using account