Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Visa's Global Marketing Technology department is responsible for supporting Visa Global Marketing business operations, promotions of Visa's brand, its products and services globally. The Digital Web Analytics team is responsible for assisting and embedding the data driven marketing culture within the enterprise, enhance our digital presence to advance marketing insights, customer engagements and conversion. We are currently using Google 360 suite of products for our web analytics tracking and reporting. At the same time, we are extending the use of Tealium's tag management framework to allow us to build the Target Audience and Segments that can be connected with multiple advertising platforms.
We are looking for passionate, energetic, data-driven, innovative, experienced and technically savvy Tealium digital analytics implementation engineer to implement tag management and target audience/segmentation capabilties using Tealium iQ and Tealium Audience Stream, Tealium EventStream.
• Implement web analytics solutions on Tealium platform including testing and reporting. Serve as the "Tagging Implementation Expert" by evolving and managing the solution design reference documentation which outlines analytics variables, rules, and use cases across web properties and applications
• Work with the peers of analytics engineers to create, manage, and enforce digital analytics tagging standards to ensure robust and consistent data is captured for analysis.
• Develop and implement coding practices for site tagging and follow industry standards
• Implement Tealium tags in a way that is compliant with existing Google Tag Manager framework
• Collaborate with multiple development teams to engineer and manage a digital data layer across Visa's various digital properties (websites and mobile)
• Create best practices framework
• Test and validate the implementation of Google Analytics, Tealium tagging changes throughout the development lifecycle
• Educate testing teams on the tools and methods to validate digital analytics tagging effectively
• Manage Tealium and Google Analytics configurations including variables, classifications, and processing rules
• Translate Digital Product Managers' questions into KPIs and that can be measured from tracking user interactions on-site and within our mobile applications
• Assist the Digital Marketing team with managing on-site remarketing tags utilizing Tealium
• Assist development and marketing teams as a subject matter expert for the Eloqua and Marketo Marketing Automation tools, with a focus on Google Analytics and Tealium iQ
• Implement third-party tagging with various vendors like - Demandbase, LinkedIn, Facebook, On24, Marketo, Eloqua, etc…
• Leveraging analytics API's and building automation tools for analytics reporting that includes platforms such as Tealium API, Google Analytics, Eloqua, Marketo(email marketing) etc.
• Conduct user training sessions on GA/GTM/Tealium's implementation to cross functional teams
• Ability to write SQL queries
• Complete accountability of testing the implementation
• Foster curiosity, creativity and innovative thinking among team members to look externally, challenge assumptions, and promote excellence in a results-driven culture
• Total 8-10 years of experience in digital marketing analytics space
• 5+ years working with Tealium suite of products including Tealium iQ, Tealium Audience Stream, Tealium Event Stream, Tealium DB with an excellent understanding of digital analytics tagging best practices
• 5+ years experience in digital, ecommerce, web design, digital marketing, analytics or related field
• 4+ years experience working with digital tag manager tools such as Google Tag Manager, Tealium IQ, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Ensighten
• Hands-on experience working on 3rd party tracking implementation's using tag manager templates.
• Hands-on experience with one or more web analytics tools such as Google Analytics ,Omniture SiteCatalyst and debugging tools like Google Tag Assistant, HTTPWatch or WASP
• Experience working with jQuery, Regular Expressions, HTML CSS selectors
• Knowledge of Python/Google BigQuery architecture will be an added advantage
• Knowledge of database and data warehouse/data lake – Oracle, SQL Server, IBM DB2
• Experience working with analytics implementations for Single Page Applications using the Angular or Ember frameworks
• Experience working with analytics implementations for mobile applications (iOS / Android / Windows)
• Experience working with digital data layers and a firm understanding of the W3C CEDDL specification
• Evidence of thought leadership in solving complex technical problems with creative solutions under resource constraints
• Experience in transforming qualitative and quantitative data into actionable recommendations and KPIs
• Must be very organized and able to balance working on multiple projects and small enhancements
• Experience collaborating and communicating across business, technology, and analytics teams
• Must be articulate and inspire commitment to a higher standard
• Manage change with integrity and a spirit of collaboration
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills with the ability to translate complex analysis into well-structured and simple to understand presentations and recommendations
• Bachelor's Degree with field of study in Marketing, Economics, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related field
• Previous experience of working with User Experience and Agile delivery teams would be an advantage
Apply by creating/using an account