Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Warehouse Worker
Duration: 6+ Months (Intend to extend)
Location: Seattle, WA
Job Description: This is an urgent need!
• Similar to an FC associate. Basically just going to be receiving and shipping prototype devices. Not high skill work, very basic. Need to be able to follow instruction. A lot of their process is manual, so if they have experience working with spreadsheets that would be helpful.
• The team deals with prototype devices so there is no infrastructure set up. They have a system in place where they can scan in and out of their inventory. Using labor to open up boxes, scan serial barcodes into system and then also used to help pack up boxes. Matching up devices with labels.
• Must have really good attention to detail. One problem they do have is that the work can be very error prone because it's not automated. For example, if you go to an FC and try to scan something into an area it's not supposed to be, it won't let you do that. Here, there are no safeguards in place, so the worker will need to be thorough with their work.
• Experience: Inventory management would be helpful. Former FC workers would be a plus, former Clientians. Dealing with unreleased devices, they sign an NDA. Accuracy is key since they're dealing with prototype devices.
• Someone with prior FC experience in pick or stow especially
• 2-3 years of experience, have a high school diploma or equivalent.
• Location: Day1 building, 8-5:30 with thirty minute break
• Will be working with other employees, likely customer facing if they can handle it. Latest, unreleased, newest devices that Client has and delivering them to testers.
• Interest in devices and gadgets, do they use a smartphone? You'll have to go into the actual device and change a setting on it so if they like playing around with the latest tech that would be beneficial.
Services to be performed
Device Management team is looking for a Logistics Specialist to help launch next generation technologies to our global customers. We are looking for a self-motivated attention to detail driven individual to join our team and play a critical role in the procurement and distribution of thousands of devices every week across the globe.
This role involves:
· Coordinate and execute unpacking, labeling, and data entry activities consistent with the teams established goals, objectives, and policies.
· Assisting and coordinating with mail offices and shipping vendors to receive, account for, and distribute prototype devices and accessories.
· Help maintain the accuracy and integrity of our receiving process with meticulous attention to detail and daily receiving audits.
· Prepare air way bills, labels, and other shipping documentation.
· Support operations by maintaining office systems and working with internal leadership teams.
· Consolidate data from multiple data sources and generate weekly metrics and daily reports to support business needs.
The ideal candidate will have experience working in a warehouse or distribution environment, as well as experience and an understanding of reverse logistics processes.
Proven reliability, demonstrated by continuous employment
Previous experience working in a warehouse type setting.
Ability to lift at least 30lbs for up to 8hrs/day
Ability to retain focus will tackling repetitive tasks
Work experience were attention to detail in required
Must sign an Non-Disclosure Agreement for working with prototype devices
Reading and Writing required (English)
Mail room experience
Experience working with excel data bases
Experience in a mail room setting and/or packing fragile devices for shipment.
Apply by creating/using account