Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: Jr. Project Manager
Job Location: Miami, FL
Job Duration: 1 year with possible extension, unsure on conversion.
Work with a diverse set of Visa issuers, merchants, and ecosystem partners to deliver Visa's digital solutions (such as Visa Token Service and Visa Checkout) successfully into the marketplace. You'll be part of a global team working to deliver solutions for our clients and partners around the world.
- Serve as integration lead for the Visa Token Service product platform, supporting global clients integrating to Visa Token Service as token issuers and token requestors.
- Support Visa Token Service (VTS) commercial rollouts. Provide on-field first level technical support for VTS integrations. Advise and guide clients (Issuers, merchants, and 3rd party wallet providers) on VTS integration options and act as a technical SME for VTS integrations by being able to understand the platform in its entirety, from overall architecture to the nuances of individual messaging protocols.
- Support Visa Checkout commercial rollouts to issuers. Provide on-field first level technical support and guidance for issuers looking to integrate Visa Checkout with their online banking platforms.
- Provide product guidance to client support and development staff, configuring issuer interfaces into the VTS platform.
- Provide pre-sales technical integration support for the Visa Digital Solutions SDK and VTS token requestor APIs through the Visa Developer Center .Maintain client satisfaction by supporting engagements resulting in successful go-lives.
- Support the on boarding process for VTS clients and work with regional teams ensuring that sales teams are accurately and suitably supported, resulting in successfully closed deals. Contribute to developing internal and external product documentation including product and technical integration guides in support of VTS integrations. Work in conjunction with regional staff with regards to supporting VTS client integrations.
- Recommend improvements and enhancements to VTS capabilities to product managers in the product development stream to accelerate adoption with key stakeholders in key marketplaces/segments/regions.
- Deliver on the VTS product strategy supporting market adoption and penetration goals in line with defined product and corporate objectives by working with cross-functional, and cross-regional teams.
- Some travel (up to 10%) may be required to work on projects at various client and Visa sites throughout the United States and internationally for client training and deep dives.
- Bachelors degree required in computer/electrical engineering or computer science, or equivalent technology expertise and acumen acquired through work experience
- Requires a minimum of 3+ years progressively responsible experience in product development in mobile payments and/or mobile application platforms or in payments systems integration
- The ideal candidate will have experience with mobile contactless payment issuance programs (i.e., payWave or payPass), smart card deployments (i.e., EMV), or with applications using NFC
- Preferred experience in an engineering or pre-sales consultant role with international experience
- Working and demonstrable knowledge in Java or C# programing languages.
- A technically minded candidate with consulting experience in a sales engineering or systems integration role
- Ability to communicate technical concepts in a clear and articulate fashion to both technical and non-technical audiences, in a sales-oriented manner
- Independent decision making required on daily basis with minimal oversight from senior members of staff
- Complex and varied workload, required to support multiple ongoing implementations and sales processes
- Advanced written and verbal communication skills, exceptional interpersonal and presentation skills and the proven ability to influence and communicate effectively across regional and functional lines
- Basic planning, organizational and problem solving skills
- Project management skills with the ability to manage multiple activities with both internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to travel as needed
- Language skills – English & Spanish required. Portuguese also desirable
Apply by creating/using account