Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Position: Data Collection Researcher I (Content Creation Specialist)
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 4+ Months (W2 ONLY)
Client is seeking a Content Creation Specialist with a passion for language to join our data collection team.
This role focuses on collecting text and language data, writing instructions for the data collection projects, and providing the data feedback.
This position requires the ability to work autonomously with minimal direction, the capacity to work quickly, and be adaptable while delivering high-quality results.
The Lead must have a passion for writing instructions, questions, and guidelines for text data collection as well as show proactive behavior in improving data quality and process.
• Create clear and thoughtful instructions to elicit high quality responses from participants
• Create and deliver high quality written content under aggressive deadlines
• Be accountable for specific processes such as creating clear instructions and creative questions, communicating with different teams and vendors, providing feedback, keeping project schedule, providing reports, and documenting the project related information
• Be a quick learner and grasp complex project details and own specific aspects of the project
• Work independently to meet research objectives and timelines
• Work closely with program managers, language engineers, and vendors continually on the process development and quality improvement for existing and future collections
• Continuously evaluate data collection methods and processes and offer solutions to ensure they are efficient, high quality, and scalable
• Proactively address any queries on the instructions to improve the data quality.
• Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
• Willingness to support several projects at one time, and to accept reprioritization as necessary
• Bachelor's Degree in English, Education, Linguistics, Languages, Literature, Creative Writing, Psychology, or in a relevant field
• Excellent written English abilities and creative writing skills
• Strong organizational skills and very detailed-oriented
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem solving skills
• 1+ years of professional writing experience or experience writing content consumed by participants.
• 1+ years of experience working with machine learning data.
• Additional languages to English in both verbal and written form.
• A high level of professionalism, integrity, and discretion in handling confidential information.
• Ability to work well with people at all levels inside and outside the company.
• Willingness to roll up your sleeves to get stuff done and accept reprioritization as necessary.
• Comfortable working with technical equipment, Mac OS, Windows OS, and software.
• Previous experience working with vendors.
• Ability to follow through, work independently, and take ownership of assigned responsibilities in ambiguous situations.
Apply by creating/using account