Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Senior Data Visualization Analyst QLIKVIEW
Onsite for first 60 days in Hartford, CT and then remote
Direct Hire Permanent
Will consider a remote/telecommuting employee under the following conditions:
1) Must work onsite in Rocky Hill CT for the first 60 days of employment
2) Must be in good standing at the end of the first 60 days.
3) Must be available and working from 8AM-4:30 PM Eastern time M-F
4) Must have a stable broadband internet and clear, reliable voice connection
5) Must travel to the home office in Rocky Hill at least once each calendar quarter for a full work week.
Design, develop and maintain data visualization objects in Qlikview. Set and monitor standards for data visualization and presentation. Set standards for seamless integration between platforms. Responsible for working in a client-‐facing, team based environment. Must possess a strong understanding of BI concepts and reporting. S/he will participate on a cross-‐functional team as an advisor, to design, build, test and deploy complex analytical and BI solutions utilizing QlikView
• Assist and mentor other team members with data visualization, design and coding technique.
• Define complex business/clinical problems by meeting with clients to observe and understand current processes and the issues related to those processes. Provide written documentation of findings to share with the client and other IT colleagues.
• Gather complex system requirements by meeting with clients/leaders and researching existing technology to understand the business requirements and possible solutions for new applications.
• Performs detailed analysis of source systems and source system data and model that data in QlikView
• Interprets written business requirements and technical specification documents
• Creates and maintains technical design documentation
• Performs quality coding to business and technical specifications
• Insure that the QlikView server process continues to run and operate in the most efficient manner
• Performs QlikView system administration and testing of releases and patches
• Responsible for demonstrating software to internal users.
• Responsible for the design, development and maintenance of data visualization objects in Qlikview .
• Performs basic data object analysis by analyzing, and validating data objects delivered by the ETL team.
• Designs, develops and maintains Qlikview server tasks and triggers in accordance with the required update schedule of each visualization object.
• Coordinates actions among developers, production control, DBA, infrastructure team and project vendor to implement out the ETL scripts and objects.
• Validates Qlik solutions by developing and executing test plans and scenarios including data design and data quality.
•Extensive interactions with clinical professionals to validate and improve Qlik clinical solutions
•Demonstrates support for the mission, values and goals of the organization through behaviors that are consistent with the CCMC STANDARDS.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Bachelor's degree in Business, MIS, or related discipline preferred
5-8 years prior related technical and business experience required
10 or more years business experience, project management experience a plus.
Through expertise in T-SQL DML
Through expertise in Qlikview tool
Prior related experience in developing dashboards and data portals in the medical industry preferred.
Proficiency in the following technical concepts necessary
QlikView scripting, data analysis, expression language, set analysis expression, section access and data modelling skills
CSS, AJAX , web based integration of QlikView documents.
QlikView server architecture and building qvd's and qvw's applying business rules and data validations
QlikView Server Side
Strong SQL queries experience and good understanding of ETL & data warehousing
High analytical skill and experience to support transitioning data architecture in a legacy and service oriented environment.
Good communication skills
Design, build, test and debug QlikView apps based on requirements
Build data models and UI interfaces/ Dashboards.
Adapt to rapidly evolving business needs and competing priorities
Interact at all levels
Apply by creating/using account