Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
JOB TITLE: Senior Contract Management
The manager wants to see more candidates who are true contract managers who focus more on contract drafting, change order management and claims and dispute resolution.
* Provide Contract Management leadership in the pre-award and execution phases of energy contracts across Energy Connections business segments.
* Manage domestic and international energy contracts as part of a project management team.
* Lead pre-award negotiations, bid structure, and contract development with customers, consortium partners, and construction subcontractors.
* Report commercial risks, mitigation, and resolution to management via business segment risk reviews.
* Provide commercial contract terms and conditions risk analysis, interpret and develop alternatives to mitigate commercial risks.
* Lead mitigation strategy development and negotiations on complex, multi-million dollar claims with customers, subcontractors, and consortium partners.
* Lead development of world-class claim management presentations to drive favorable resolutions.
* Identify and analyze commercial risks at the early stages of all manufacturing and construction projects.
* Develop and implement mitigation strategies and settlement agreements.
* Lead change order management and other margin enhancement initiatives across multiple contracts including insurance/vendor recovery, settlement under reserves, and bonuses.
* Direct involvement and responsibility in the management of installation, maintenance and service subcontracts.
* Manage consortium agreements with partners.
* Prepare pass-through terms and conditions for Client subcontracts and supplier purchase orders.
* Ensure appropriate insurance policies are in place for assigned projects and pursue and obtain appropriate insurance claim recoveries.
* Provide contractual analysis and interpretation on project commercial issues and drive resolutions to closure.
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent university level degree.
* Minimum of six (6) years contract and claim management experience in the power or construction industry.
* Excellent knowledge of customer, subcontractor, or supplier terms and conditions, and risk management strategies.
* Strong presentation and negotiation skills. Ability to present to customer and Client senior management.
* Ability to handle multiple complex issues concurrently on an individual basis.
* Computer-literate, including preparation of innovative PowerPoint claim presentations.
* Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
* Legal degree.
* MBA or advanced degree.
* Negotiation experience in high value construction claims.
* Developer or EPC experience preferably in the Power Industry.
* Construction project management; energy project involvement (engineering, construction, operation).
* Project Management and full turn-key power project experience.
Apply by creating/using account