Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Creative & Social Media Contractor, Strategic Events
San Francisco, CA
4 Months Contract +
About the role:
The Strategic Events team is looking for a creative and social media marketing contractor to help us on the road to our annual conference. We're seeking a highly enthusiastic, creative, analytical, and detail-oriented individual to drive awareness, engagement, and conversation through social media and content marketing initiatives. The position will utilize a combination of social network management, community engagement, and content creation to contribute to the overall social and editorial strategy. And, of course, someone who isn't afraid to roll up his or her sleeves and jump right in!
* Edit and produce creative assets for owned and paid digital content (social assets, blog and website content, videos, etc.).
* Edit non-scripted and scripted, internal and externally-facing videos.
* Create rough cuts and implement review feedback into final edits.
* Create videos for various departments throughout the company to help reach large audiences over the web, social media and other platforms.
* Juggle multiple projects and quick turnarounds.
* Occasional on set and post-production media management.
* Write and publish blogs in line with the overall content strategy
* Work with internal product and marketing teams, external speakers and industry partners to develop appropriate mix of content for the audience
* Ensure that content is focused, delivers value to the reader and can live in a variety of formats
* Collaborate with writers, editors, and content creators; be an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style.
* For our conference, work across all teams to manage social media platforms (not limited to Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) from content creation to implementation and reporting.
* Listen, respond, and engage with community across social channels using Social Studio.
* Work across teams to escalate support issues, create leads, and gather information for our community.
* Strengthen the brand and engage our community on social media by producing creative and compelling content.
* Assist with the day-to-day execution of social media messaging.
* Have a clear knack for unlocking creativity and executing rapidly to gain and keep momentum in social channels, all under our brand proposition.
* Expert in social media (Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn) and its applicability in the enterprise applications market.
* Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite to include Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign.
* Bonus: Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
* Attention to detail, excellent organizational, and multi-tasking skills.
* Excellent facilitation and communication skills.
* Positive attitude and professional demeanor.
* Willingness to get the job done, with a positive outlook and sense of humor.
* Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
* Understanding of the cloud computing industry.
* Ability to forge relationships across an organization. Highly adept at socializing ideas, content, and strategy.
* Firm grasp of what constitutes valuable content and the ability to make that known and understood by those around you.
* Flexibility, comfortable dealing with ambiguity, shifting priorities and the occasional abrupt change.
Apply by creating/using account