Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Location-San Francisco 94105
Duration-Contract to Hire Role
The role provides direct administrative support to the SVP, Innovation Activations & Everywhere Initiative. Support senior leadership as well as general assistance to other team members. This position handles information that is highly confidential nature and requires a strong scheduling background with global meetings, executive calendar management and knowledge/familiarity working on event logistics.
This role is an individual contributor with a primary focus on execution. This position is at a developing professional level and solves a range of straightforward problems/analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures. This position receives a moderate level of guidance and supervision and requires attention to detail, quick response and the ability to prioritize efficiently
Must have skills
4-7 Years of Administrative experience in either corporate or start up environment.
•Someone that has experience supporting both technology and creative types.
•Someone that has worked in less formal / casual environments (think start up tech environment)
Expertise with managing complex calendars and also coordinating/scheduling complex international travel arrangements;
knowledge of getting travel Proficiency with Microsoft Suites.
Nice to have skills
Experience of directly supporting a C-Level/Executive individual. Experience with Briefing Source (calendar management software).
Roles and responsibilities
This is somewhat of a hybrid role, 60% of role will be spent directly support SVP - this SVP is frequent international traveler and trips consist of several destination stops before eventually returning home. Booking is done through travel agency, will assist in coordinating these trips in conjunction with managing his calendar. Other 40% of role will be spent managing Briefing Center calendar.
Preference on industry background or previous companies worked for?
Someone from a Events, Marketing, Public Relations background would be ideal but not required. Someone with a start-up environment would be great because this is a hybrid role and this person will likely end up wearing many hats.
• Manage a complex executive calendar and schedule meetings across time zones with internal/external executives and media and marketing partners
• Reserving executive travel including multi-leg, complicated domestic and international travel and adhere to corporate policy
• Secure event logistics for external presentations, keynote speeches, media interviews and
• Establish and maintain effective and cooperative professional business relationships with all levels of management, employees and outside companies.
• Assist SVP and team with coordination of conference/meeting room set-up, catering, and logistical arrangements.
• Manage executive receipts and process expense reports in efficient and timely manner
• Act as a liaison, problem solver, and facilitator as the first contact for the SVP.
• Support projects as needed for senior executive.
• Coordinate and collaborate with other Administrative Assistants/Administrators on functional/regional projects.
• Associates degree or equivalent; Bachelors highly preferred; typically requires a minimum of 5-7 years of administrative experience supporting a senior leader preferably in a global, public company.
• Excellent planning, organizational and written and verbal communication skills.
• Demonstrated strength in multi-tasking and prioritizing work with a strong attention to detail.
• Discretion combined with poise and professionalism in all communications.
• Must be able to exercise exceptional judgment regarding confidential information
• Must be proactive and solution oriented and comfortable supporting an executive and team.
• The ability to operate effectively and efficiently in a challenging, fast-paced environment with little supervision.
• Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Outlook. Experience with Concur.
Apply by creating/using account