Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
• Unique team, brand new brain child. Internal transfers, engagement and mobility for the operations field. Candidates are people who already works at Client, applies for position in the big fulfillment centers, internal transfer or promo. His team assists them with that. Customer obsessed about Clientians. New territory. Really exciting. High volume.
• Associates all over the world applying for positions. Very organized in juggling many things. 50-200 candidates in a week. Good processes to help but anyone who is used to the high volume would be great.
• Very positive team. Work hard and Customer obsession, insist on the highest standards, delivers results and earns trust. Ownership would be a bonus.
• 40 hours, 8-5/9-6.
• Generally no WFH, like them to be in the office, as something does come up, he can be flexible.
• Office space is a little different, no set desk. Pick a new desk every day, locker to put things in.
a.) Organization, super important. Multiple things at once.
b.) Ability to work with others. RC's work with different business partners and keep professional through the whole process. Experience working with high level. More professional the better.
c.) Any HR or recruiting experience. Flexible for EA's or admins who have supported multiple people.
Bonus: Former RC's would be great.
• Phone interview and then onsite for an hour interview with him and a team member. Would like to keep it that way but he will hire from a phone screen if they are super stellar.
SERVICES TO BE PERFORMED
Our Internal Mobility Recruiting Coordinator (RC) works closely with a team of internal recruiters and business leads in a fast-paced recruiting organization. The RC is an integral partner in managing recruiting activities and building relationships. The successful RC will be an organizational guru, work effectively with internal and external clients, be passionate about the employee experience, possess great communication skills, have the ability to shift gears at a moment's notice, and enjoy the challenges of helping to build a great organization of talented individuals. This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their experience and work in a top recruiting organization.
• Scheduling interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates
• Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires
• Providing follow-up correspondence to internal candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
• Tracking recruiting activities and providing status weekly status updates
• Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials
• Identifying opportunities for improving the employee experience and scheduling efficiency
• Assisting in the coordination of other recruiting activities as needed
• Scheduling internal interview pods
• Helping to coordinate events, e.g. internal career fairs
• Bachelor's Degree
• 1+ years of recruiting coordinator or HR experience
• Experience with MS Word, Excel and Power Point
• Reporting and analytics experience
• Experience with iCIMS
Apply by creating/using account