Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Will computerize (print) variable/static text on various labels utilizing specialized ABG/Atlantic Zeizer Automated Inspection Inkjet equipment. All Label creation must comply with specifications listed on job order and customer profile. The quality and construction specifications must meet the standards as defined by the Clinical Trial Industry and cGMP. Inspects printed material during all phases during production and changes controls to limit and correct printing defects/mistakes. Ensuring safety first while being responsible for insuring equipment operations and materials are maintained at the highest standards as per Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
* Applies current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) in all areas of responsibility.
* Demonstrates and drives the Thermo Fisher Vision and Values - Integrity, Intensity, Involvement and Innovation (The Four I's).
* Ability to set up and operate of the ABG/AZ automated inkjet equipment which includes automated computer controlled integrated vision inspection systems.
* Supports the computerization of a wide array of label constructions using automated inkjet equipment
* Assists in all pre and post printing processes associated with production jobs.
* Follows client approved proofs and associated documents to manufacture labels per established specifications
* Sets-up all computerization production runs using the proprietary software application CLPS, as per Department SOP's and WI's
* Monitors label production runs for accuracy and completeness in accordance with SOP's/WI's while completing all daily production goals.
* Maintains daily and monthly production goals and schedules proactively relaying any obstacles encountered to management to insure smooth operations
* Proven ability to trouble shoot and identify solutions to problems.
* Inspects printed material during production and performs manual adjustments to avoid and/or correct printing inconsistencies and imperfections.
* Operates equipment in a controlled manner to limit waste and defects.
* Offers process improvement suggestions to improve products, processes and environment.
* Ability to work in an organized manner, paying close attention to even the smallest detail, while maintaining a clean professional work environment.
* Ability to multi-task to optimize production while maintaining the highest quality standards.
* Proactively ensures a quality product will be produced by performing tasks in a methodical manner
* Ability to work independently in planning, setting up and manufacturing a wide array of label constructions which meet client specifications.
* Ensures that all equipment in area of responsibility is maintained as per standard procedures and safety guidelines. This includes keeping up with all current preventative maintenance practices and cleaning on a daily basis.
* Communicates any problems with a given job to immediate team management
* Responsible for processing returns of unused base stock after computerization has been passed and shipped on a daily basis.
* Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner.
* Demonstrates the ability to perform jobs per established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Work Instructions (WIs) and company policies.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment and demonstrate team work when necessary to ensure jobs are completed per established timelines.
* Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Previous experience in printing and/or pharmaceutical industry
* Some knowledge of how to operate and manipulate basic printer technologies.
* A year of prior experience working on Inkjet printing equipment and/or equipment of comparable complexity which utilizes automated vision inspection system technologies
* Proficient using a personal computer i.e., retrieving, transferring, saving, and editing files.
* Computer literate with demonstrated ability to comprehend and effectively transfer information between multiple internal computer programs
* Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel.
* Strong basic math skills
* Strong ability to work as a team, collaborate with colleagues and share workload as needed to provide quality customer support.
* Knowledge and experience with cGMP compliance
* Ability to lift 50-90 pounds
* Open to change
* Prior printing and manufacturing knowledge of working with various Inkjets or associated printing technologies.
* Experience with variable data printing with automated vision inspection systems
* Prior mechanical experience is a plus
Apply by creating/using account