Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Are you interesting in working on one of the most exciting domain and fast growing space? The payment industry, in parallel with technology in general, is experiencing a period of rapid, disruptive innovation. At the same time, mobile connectivity is growing rapidly and, with it, comes the opportunity to extend financial products to the 2.5 billion people around the world who are financially excluded.
Visa is committed to fueling innovation in this space along with our partners. To this end, Visa is committed to open up the majority of existing APIs to our current clients and partners as well as the broader developer community.
Merchant & Acquirer Processing (MAPPD) is a globally-distributed division of over 700 team members within Visa’s Technology & Operations organization. We are the innovation engine behind the payment management platforms CyberSource and Authorize.Net of Visa.
As part of a PMO, support MAPPD for a variety of ongoing and new operational and project activities with specific focus to Vendor Management. You will be a key contributor in managing our projects with our vendors. The MAPPD team is looking for a Sr. Project Analyst, who is passionate about helping manage high profile IT projects in a fast-paced agile environment.
In this role you will be working extensively with our internal stakeholders and external vendors in delivering some of the key projects, tracking issues, managing contracts and change orders, following up on payments etc.
Some of the core responsibilities include:
• Working across groups, aligning internal team members and external stakeholders
• Maintaining and tracking lists of issues, action items, and risks
• Developing and reviewing cost/budget and staffing assessments
• Preparing status for executive management with solicited input from others
• Reviewing project activities for compliance with procedures and standards
• Scheduling, coordinating, conducting, and writing meetings minutes and tracking them
• Develop and document process as they evolve
• Maintaining information in tools
• Maintaining SharePoint sites
• Filing project documents
• Perform financial analysis including variance analysis and what-if scenarios; be able to succinctly outline key variance drivers and key risks to projections while applying business and financial acumen to explain underlying drivers of results
Successful candidates will be highly detail oriented with a keen focus to numbers, adaptable, proactive, posses strong interpersonal and organizational skills and able to effectively manage multiple work streams. The ideal candidate for this position will have more than two years of technical project analyst experience working in an agile development environment. They should be very familiar in working with vendors preferably for software development and for procurement of hardware and software. Experience with reviewing and processing contracts and basic knowledge about NDA’s, MSA’s and SLA’s is a plus.
Education & Certifications
• Bachelor degree in a technical field, such as: Business Information Technology or Management in Information Systems (MIS) or Computer Science (Preferred)
• MBA or other related advanced degree (Preferred)
Professionally mature project coordinator with hands-on continuous direct or similar experience for at least the past 3 years, working with software engineers (development, test, and operations) and business personnel.
• Possesses strong facilitator abilities
• Establishes and maintains relationships with key stakeholders and serves as a key point of contact for vendor management
• Exercises self-management and independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor
• Proactive, exhibits sense of urgency with ability to effectively support multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Ability to make independent informed decisions with some authority
• Ability to “get things done.”
• Energizes people to achieve goals and overcome barriers to change.
• Confers with others to come to terms with them or to reach an agreement
• Ability to solve problems by clearly defining them, identifying alternatives, and conducting effective analysis and decision-making.
• Project Management (Required)
• Foster teamwork (Required)
• Tracking budget expenses (Required)
• Results driven (Required)
• Proactive (Required)
• Strong, clear articulated verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, attention to detail and interpersonal skills (Required)
• An eye for detail and excellent grammar (Required)
• Ability to multitask (Required)
• Experience using word processing (MS Word) programs and spreadsheets (MS Excel). Plus MS PowerPoint, Visio (Required)
• Experienced in Waterfall and Agile Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodologies (Preferred)
• Experience with Project Management and Agile software such as Rally and Clarity (Preferred)
• Establishing and managing collaborative SharePoint sites (Required)
Apply by creating/using account