Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
**May not own or have contact with other birds or poultry.**
* Deploy inventory / Execute replenishment plan for Affiliates and Distributors.
* Timely order entry for all.
* Order Reconciliation with Material Managers and Supply Planners.
* Understand the capacity of Oracle to ensure efficient and compliant Order Management practices.
* Act as the designated functional back up for team members during times of absence.
* Influence actions of others (Supply Planners/Country Material Managers) on a global cross cultural basis to ensure timely transaction and forecast data management.
* Responsible for performing and managing all specific duties including the entry of customer orders, preparation of export documentation, provide feedback for inquiries, complaints, and comments from Affiliates and distributors.
* Manage and tracking of distributors orders.
Manage inventory / Execute replenishment plan
* Support the execution of the replenishment plan as developed by the affiliate, distributors and local Supply Planner from the labeling down to the replenishment of local inventory.
* Primary liaison between Affiliate/Distributor and Supply Planner to support replenishment plans.
* Maintain system integrity including in-transits, virtual inventory reconciliation.
* Follow up of final steps for production (Labeling, QC release...)
* Contribute to the overall performance results, including availability of products to meet the needs of distributors.
* Ensure effective Market reviews take place (with Affiliates) in support of transparent and timely communication across Affiliates, Distributors, and local Supply Planners.
* * Consider and manage short term risk of obsolete inventory in liaison with the affiliates, distributors and Supply Planners.
Process distributor orders
* Create and maintain Customer master file summarizing key parameters and registered products.
* Maintain country specific price lists provided by corporate finance.
* Process distributor orders received from Supply Managers and orders from affiliate Material Managers.
* Prepare appropriate documentation to support importation process with distributors (import licenses, certificates of analysis, pro-forma invoices, and samples).
* Communicate effectively with Logistics to ensure adequate planning of shipments.
* Maintain accurate and complete transactions to ensure accurate financial representation of the FG inventory investments of dedicated to our affiliates and distributors.
* Allocate the available inventory batches of FG to Orders taking into account country specifications for shelf life, titer, etc.
* Remain current with, and appropriately utilize, products harmonized for use in multiple countries.
* Ensure adherence to Regulatory Agency (especially by checking products registration before order entry) Customs and export regulations
* Ensure compliance with SOX, GAAP, and internal audit policies.
Report the activity
* Report the following points to appropriate the affiliates and distributors:
Orders and delay follow up
Back order and complaints
Turnover by countries
Any information in link with business opportunities
Performs other duties as assigned.
* Demonstrated service orientation with good judgment to do what’s right for the Customer and the ability to build effective business relationships and function as a Team player.
* Proactive, attention to detail, and good written/verbal communication skills.
* Ability to interact professionally and effectively with multiple functional roles/departments.
* Demonstrated ability to identify and resolve issues with minimal supervision.
* Functional understanding of Inventory Control processes such as lot control, shelf life, etc.
* Working knowledge of distribution and transportation practices and import/export processes.
* Ability to make good decisions with imperfect inputs
* Fluency in English, with fluency in multiple languages (e.g. French/Spanish) preferred
* P.C. operation and software abilities to perform analysis and present information with clarity.
* Oracle 11i or other central ERP information systems.
Apply by creating/using account