Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Location: Coppell, TX
only w2 candidates only
DURATION: 6 months, will extend assignment if right fit
This role has responsibility for the Infrastructure Security Services, engineering and operations. The four primary Services behind Security Area are Compliance Security Baseline, Security Event Management, Host and Networking Monitoring, Vulnerability Data Collection. Most of these services will be sourced internally as a part of clientEnterprise Infrastructure strategy.
The ISS Engineer can fall into one of three broad categories:
1. a customer-focused Services.
2. a technical specialist overlay Security Technologies.
3. a hybrid SE—a combination of the two.
The subject-matter expert is a customer-focused technical professional with direct technical accountability for Infrastructure Security Technology and understanding of adjacent technologies. Engage customers face-to-face or via collaborative tools and technology such as Skype, Video Calls, etc. Some Engineers may be deployed in a pooled / shared capacity a portion of their time. The responsibilities, competencies and behaviors for dedicated.
The client operational staff within the ISS Area supporting the in-sourced Security services will report into the lead of ISS operation
1. Support and manage the Operation Services in ISS based on Service Management process (IM/CM/PM/ConfM/Fulfillment).
2. Participate in the creation, design of new security services and technologies by providing input on operational needs.
3. Maintain the Technology updated based on best practices (Patch Management).
4. Participate in the creation of a Technical Plan (new Security Technology, new deployment, etc.) to incorporate new technologies in the operation services.
5. Manage the approval from move to Production Technologies (PTO) and Change Coordinator (execution role) of Operation Technologies.
6. Proactively identify deficiency in the Security Services.
7. Follow recommendations and document ISS Operation results.
8. Responsible to maintain updated of documentation from Services Support.
9. Follow and engage the actual results from auditing compliance with all operation processes.
10. Attend a Critical Situation Management for support application
11. Maintain and operate the SLA in Infrastructure Services
12. Partners with different Domains to support Security Services (TRM, Network, Risk and Compliance, etc.)
13. Vendor Management for Operations including Service Quality and Performance Monitoring
1. Technical Service owner of Infrastructure Security Services (Technology)
2. Management security services reports and matrix results.
3. Support Service Operation from Security Services (IM, PM, CM, ITAM) process and procedures.
4. Maintains policy and procedures manuals, RACI, and Risk.
5. Follow up templates and test scripts for technology requirements.
6. Supports internal and external audit activities.
7. Maintains evidence repositories.
8. SLA Technical Levels (Different Classifications P1, P2, P3, P4 related technology).
1. Bachelor's degree in Social Sciences, Business Management, Computer Science, MIS, or related field, or related professional experience.
2. ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure library) certification
3. 5+ years experience in Information Technology
4. Must have strong, demonstrable experience in Security engineering, design, and implementation
5. Must have strong, demonstrable experience with Vulnerability, Privilege Access Management, Cloud Security, Security Tools support and implementation, and/or network security.
6. Knowledge of security policy and procedures
7. Experience working with internal auditors
8. Minimum of 1 years' experience working on Cloud Security initiatives
9. Ability to develop solutions within a complex operational environment
10. Minimal knowledge team/project management/networking abilities bringing together groups from different areas of the business
11. Excellent remote skills and work by objectives.
12. Proven expertise managing multiple areas of IT Technology including: Networks, Data Centers, Service Desk, Security and Operations.
13. Ability to proactively & effectively manage risk on high to very high risk project
Apply by creating/using account