Search for More Jobs
Forward job to a friend
Apply without Registering
Apply by creating/using an account
Title: Change Management Specialist – Senior
Location: Englewood, CO
The Change Management Specialist will be responsible for "TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT" and to create and implement of change management strategies and plans that identify how we will prepare stakeholders for the people, process and technology side of change. The Change Strategist will work to drive faster adoption, higher ultimate utilization and greater proficiency of the changes that impact employees in the organization to increase benefit realization, value creation, ROI and the achievement of results and outcomes.
• Develop an enterprise change management strategy, methodology, approach and suite of resources.
• Demonstrate expertise with and consistently apply Change Management methodology throughout the life cycle of the project, process improvement or business as usual initiative
• Integrate organization engagement action plans into a change management approach to ensure clarity, accountably and ownership.
• Work with key partners from the project team and business partners in the formulation of
strategies, plans and activities to support project implementation and user adoption
• Provide advice and guidance to business partners regarding best practices in organizational change management to assist with discussion and decision-making
• Conduct post-implementation assessments that evaluate the success of the change and present findings in a concise and meaningful way that ties back to business benefits
• Provide a holistic view of change across the project identifying and managing points of intersection with other stakeholder impacting initiatives/projects
• Engage and influence key partners to deliver communications and training strategies/plans
• Ability to digest complex information and summarize in a clear, concise fashion
• Strong, approachable, well organized and articulate leadership presence
• Concrete understanding in change management methodology and best practices
• Able to work independently and in a team setting in a fast-paced environment.
• Strong verbal and written communication and facilitation skills, adapting style and technique to a diverse audience
• Expert on business, organizational and operational knowledge
• Results oriented with the ability to prioritize competing deliverables
• Proven experience with projects, including organizing, prioritizing, planning, and
executing work-stream deliverables
• Excellent judgment, understanding when to escalate and what to resolve on your own, bringing
forward recommendations for possible resolution
• Superior leadership, impact and influence skills to effectively engage and manage stakeholders of all levels and recommend creative and strategic solutions to successfully implement change
• Bachelors Degree
• 5-7 years' experience designing, developing and leading employee engagement and change management strategies, methodology, tools and training initiatives.
• 1-2 years' supervisory/leadership experience.
• Worked with various change management methodology, approaches, tools, etc.
• Experience influencing senior leaders on complex employee engagement and change initiatives and projects.
• Experience with large-scale organizational employee engagement and change efforts.
• Trained stakeholders on employee engagement and change management to build organizational capability.
Apply by creating/using an account