Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Job Title: IAM Security Analyst
Job Location: Highlands Ranch, CO
Job Duration: 4 months, possible extension
Cybersecurity is at the beating heart of our business. Our diligence and expertise is what makes us the undisputed leader in electronic payments. We've made it our priority to create top-tier identity and access management teams, poised to defend us against any potential cyber threats.
We're looking for those of you who are inherently driven and fascinated by the art and science of cybersecurity. We'll equip you with the very best tools and tech so that you can deliver top notch results.
Continuous self-development underpins job fulfilment at Visa. If you have a burning desire for self-development, working with us will expose you to challenges and opportunities to hone your skills. We'll provide the environment and a plethora of top-notch professionals to learn with and from.
The nitty gritty
So what do we expect of you day to day? Here's a bit of a heads up:
• The position will specialize in providing end to end IAM lifecycle from HR driven processes (Joiner, Mover, Leaver, Conversion, User Access Revalidation); and
• Providing role based access governance and IAM processes for high and critical applications at Visa, including enrolling applications to IAM services.
The position will be responsible for:
• Act as the Subject Matter Expertise (SME) in all aspects of Identity and Access management life-cycle especially on processes for Joiner, Mover, Leaver, Conversion, User Access Revalidation to IAM compliance issues and role engineering.
• Identify process automation opportunities on existing access management practices
• Participate activities in Access Management to provide access management business requirements and insure compliance with industry and company security standards.
• Complete access request processing as per pre-defined sets of procedure and within agreed Service Level Agreements (SLA), resolve problem tickets and assist other security analysts as needed
• Document access management procedures for assigned applications and/or platforms; keep the access management procedures up-to-date
• Proactively identify audit and compliance access related issues to reduce the risk of security exposures on the support systems and applications operational efficiency and works with various teams to implement the improvements
• Provide guidance and direction on access controls and IAM practices to customer.
• Application enrolment to IAM services and role based access governance, i.e. manage role lifecycle management processes, incl. role modelling and engineering
• Analyse and improve existing solutions, streamline processes and recommend upgrades to Application Access Management services to improve end user experience and productivity.
• Day-to-day access management activities for high/critical applications and systems, including on-call support for a 24X7 operation for any Access Management Security issue.
• Partner with clients and stakeholders to grow or deliver new capabilities/solutions
What we're after...
• Visa's Access Management team is looking for a talented and motivated individual with strong technical skills and the ability to rapidly learn new technologies. We are looking for an exceptional candidate that shares our passion for delivering solutions to complex security problems, while maximizing productivity and minimizing employee friction.
• Proven joiners, movers, leavers and application access management and role based access governance expertise with demonstrated ability in the following areas:
o Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
o Identity and Access Management end-to-end lifecycle, from HR driven processes (Joiner, Mover, Leaver, Conversion, User Access Recertification) to IAM compliance
o Application and entitlement schema analysis, data and business process analysis, requirement gathering and documentation
o Microsoft Active Directory and associated components (LDAP/Kerberos)
o At least one IDM Platform (Oracle Identity Manager, Sailpoint, etc.)
o At least one Privileged Access Management Platform (Xceedium, Lieberman, Thycotic, CyberArk, etc.)
o Be a self-motivated and results oriented individual with an attention to driving aggressive project timelines and schedules
o Exercise independent judgment with minimal direction from supervisor
o Have a global mind set and collaborate effectively within and across different teams.
o Up to 8 years computer security experience and relevant JML experience
o CISSP and other comparative information security certifications are preferred
Apply by creating/using account