Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Title: HR Associate
Location: Fort Myers FL
Duration: 3 Months plus extensions
Supports business unit clients by providing first line support for HR issues, concerns and programs. This associate is responsible for communicating and responding to basic policy and procedure inquiries, benefits questions, and training matters. Assists the HR partner team with data analysis, change management and talent management activities, organizational design and compensation initiatives, and management of projects.
This position demands an outstanding ability to multi-task as well as excellent organizational skills. Must demonstrate a desire to learn and take initiative. Must have strong analytical skills and reporting capability. This position requires an individual who understands the necessity for confidentiality and professionalism at all times. Strong customer service skills are required.
Provide strong business unit partnership and general administrative support to the HR partner teams and overall HR department and respond to inquiries from associates.
Processes and analyzes HR data for reporting purposes such as turnover tracking and headcount analysis.
Takes initiative to respond to questions from associates regarding payroll, benefits, etc. in a timely manner and resolves routine problems.
Supports global HR partners in providing business unit HR services to client organizations.
Maintains employment files and records per company policy and legal regulations.
Maintains and updates personnel transactions in the HRIS system.
Manages and processes HR paperwork, to include processing terminations, transfers, and job title changes.
Provides verifications of employment.
Tracks tuition reimbursement, anniversary awards, PTO data, etc.
Schedules meetings/conference rooms/conference calls as needed.
Assists in the preparation of PowerPoint presentations and updates organizational charts as requested.
Provides project support on HR change management activities when necessary.
Assists with the coordination and scheduling of community outreach programs, blood drives, and other company events as required.
Provides backup to other HR colleagues as required
- Bachelors Degree
- 3 - 5 years of administrative experience, preferably in Human Resources
- Superb customer service skills and sense of urgency in a services environment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, problem-solving and decision-making skills, and ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations and/or documentation.
- Strong understanding of HR processes and the ability to apply business rules.
- Strong report-writing/data analysis skills and a solid understanding of HR and employee data.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective research and project management skills.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint; familiarity with HRIS systems preferred.
- Ability to learn new tasks quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to handle multiple high-priority tasks simultaneously and meet deadlines.
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a virtual team
Apply by creating/using account