Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
Position: Recruiter II
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 6+ Months
-Primary business need is to reinvigorate the SDE 2 (Software Development Engineer) candidate pipeline.
-The team is recently formed so this role can have a huge impact and real visibility with the business unit.
-Team works on Exports and Expansion, confidential projects that are being developed, ramping up the team for launching new products.
-Must be located onsite in Seattle, normal business hours.
-There is potential for FTE conversion, client always looks to keep good people and this team agrees.
- Large scale IT experience, STRONG TECHNICAL recruiting experience that have a STRONG TECHNICAL UNDERSTANDING.
- This role will serve as an SME for technical on the team, so a stronger understanding about the different pieces of software development, how they fit together, how they relate.
- Want candidates who are really excited about the challenges of software recruiting and is able to be successful in outshining the huge amount of competition they will experience in connecting with passive engineering talent market in Seattle.
- At Client our mission is to be the most customer-centric company on earth.
- Client's International Expansion organization is comprised of several distinct businesses supporting all of client globally.
Role is Technical/Engineering Sourcer
- Our technology touches every client customer; we build and run systems and services that power all of Client, ranging from the retail website to the Device to Client Web Services.
- We solve hard, complex problems at scale that directly impact customer experience.
- We also hire and develop some of Client's best and brightest technical talent.
- Our recruiting organization is looking for a Technical Sourcer to work with our highly collaborative team of sourcing recruiters, client lead recruiters and coordinators.
- Sourcer is a senior member of the recruiting team focusing on hiring our top and most senior SDE talent, serving as a primary recruiting point of contact for a variety of teams, and will have significant influence and impact over the delivery of recruiting services to our customers.
- The Sourcer will drive sourcing strategy, identify and recommend process improvements, and partner with team members in the execution of these critical components of talent acquisition.
- The candidate must be able to successfully manage, prioritize and close searches against a timeline and have experience setting benchmarks, metrics, and understand how to prioritize.
- They thrive in an innovative, fast-paced environment, can roll up their sleeves, work hard, have fun, and get the job done.
- The best candidates will draw on extensive knowledge of Talent Acquisition and have sharp business acumen, forging dynamic relationships with business leaders, hiring managers and HR business partners.
- They have a reputation for being exceptional at candidate generation, client/account management, are highly organized, effective communicators, possess the ability to prioritize, push back, and demonstrate a strong sense of urgency, all while being highly customer focused and collaborative.
•Partner with hiring teams to build and execute effective sourcing, assessment, and closing approaches with an ability to manage customer/partner expectations through a deep understanding of return on investment.
•Partner effectively with recruiting team peers and cross-functional partners (Compensation, HR, Systems and Programs teams, etc.)
•Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates at all levels.
•Build and maintain network of potential candidates through pro-active market research and on-going relationship management; conducts in-depth interviews of potential candidates, demonstrating ability to anticipate hiring manager preferences by maintaining low interview-to-offer ratios.
•Recommend ideas and strategies related to recruitment that will contribute to the long-range growth of the company, implementing any new processes and fine tuning standard processes for recruiting that fit within client's mission to deliver the highest quality results to the customer.
•Articulate in writing a plan with deliverables, timelines and a formal tracking process.
•Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification. Possess strong ability to screen, interview and prepare a candidate slate within an appropriate and consistent timeline.
•Participate in special projects/recruiting initiatives, including assessment of best practices in interviewing techniques, leveraging of internal sources of talent and identification of top performers for senior-level openings
- Minimum 5+ years of recruiting experience
- Experience using online sourcing techniques
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience
-You will be a top technical sourcer. Whether your background is corporate/in house, search firm or boutique you will be genuinely interested in and the go-to person for technical industry searches, specifically in a research and assessment capacity.
- Clear written and spoken communication.
- Experience in negotiation, advising and influencing executive leadership.
- Proven ability to keep up with a fast-paced environment. Resilience under pressure. Polite pushback when required. Ready to collaborate and bring ideas to the attention of the whole team. Confident when working autonomously.
Apply by creating/using account