Search for More Jobs
Forward this job to a friend
Apply by email without Registering
Apply by creating/using account
Please enter your registered email address, and we'll email you a link to reset your password right away.
About the Job
We are searching for an Internal Audit Manager with solid business acumen who has the ability and appetite to review complex processes and identify potential risks and opportunities for an organization that is the market leader in a high-growth and cutting-edge technology industry.
This position will report directly to the Internal Audit Senior Manager and offers exposure to a great variety of work within a dynamic company, a flexible working environment, and opportunities for career progression.
As an Internal Audit Manager, you will be responsible for the following:
* Design and execution of risk-based, value-added audits that focus on significant strategic, operational or financial areas.
* Reporting of audit results and recommendations to Process Owners, Management and the Audit Committee through formal Internal Audit reports.
* Ongoing collaboration with key stakeholders to monitor corrective actions and offer consultative support.
* The Internal Audit Manager will also participate in a continuous risk assessment process to develop a dynamic audit plan, and may be required to perform other special assignments.
*The Internal Audit Manager will execute their work in compliance with the International Professional Practices Framework (IPPF) of the Institute of Internal Auditors, and Akamai’s policies and control procedures.
* Minimum of 8 years of internal or external audit experience, or similar experience testing and/or improving processes/controls. Experience should include 2 years performing internal audits or similar advisory, consulting or process improvement reviews.
* CIA or CPA credentials, or equivalent process/controls related qualifications.
* Prefer experience within Internal Audit departments or experience performing internal audit/advisory/consulting work for the Big 4 or national consulting firms.
* Ability to understand and work within a complex technology environment.
* Detailed knowledge of a variety of business processes and the associated accounting requirements.
* Ability to develop and execute risk-based audit scopes and procedures that focus on the most significant potential risks.
* Can understand, document, and evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of complex business processes.
* Experience recommending effective and realistic solutions to remediate process or control weaknesses.
* Excellent project management and time management skills, including ability to proactively identify and manage potential challenges.
* Approaches work in a methodical fact-based manner and uses strong analytical skills and data analysis to identify significant problems and opportunities.
* Excellent verbal and written skills, including ability to effectively communicate with Senior Management and to accurately and effectively document audit results in formal reports.
* Self-motivated, action-oriented, and results-driven individual who develops excellent working relationships with colleagues, process owners and other stakeholders.
* Displays high levels of integrity, objectivity and impartiality.
* Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel, Visio and audit software.
* Knowledge of data analysis software or techniques is a plus.
Apply by creating/using account