|Reference # : ||19-235313
||Title : ||Business Process Specialist|
MT. VIEW, CA
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||07/22/2019 / 07/21/2020
| Description |
|Do something big and innovative! Stretch your creative muscles and work on big issues. Since 1989, we have developed technology environments, applications, and tools by providing experienced teams to implement, enhance, and maintain our clients’ essential systems and applications. Come join the Tech-pro team! |
Reference Number: 19-235313 G-REQ-00214659
Title: Business Process Specialist
Work Location: Mountain View, CA 94042
Please contact: Eric Jose Corpuz (Eric.Corpuz@tech-pro.com | 978-253-4592)
Title: Business Process Specialist
End-to-end contracts management Negotiate, manage and administer agreements across multiple procurement categories. Manage a dashboard of deal engagements, and manage deal through to full execution Work directly with internal partners and external parties to draft, review, and/or consult on a range of commercial and technology agreements. Manage external partners, negotiate, be central business contact for internal cross functional teams and external partners Partner with Legal, engineering, and other stakeholders in the preparation of agreements, Identify opportunities for streamlining partner engagements and procurement process through contracting strategies, reduce # deals and deal processing time.
Translate quotes for engineering and design work into agreements. Ensure the SOWs are accurate for content, spend, and delivery date of deliverables to Google Interface regularly with the engineering teams to make sure the drafts are accurate (manage the deal and full deal process) Manage the relationships internally with legal and getting their review and input, making the necessary changes, and getting approval again from the engineering team, getting finance approval Create the deals in our repository system and push deals through Manage multiple partnerships simultaneously CreateRFQs (Request for Quotes)
- Manage external partnerships, obtain information for multiple partners, research if NDA exists or past fully executed deals or request a quote from a partner
- Process existing deals: Put info from quotes into an SOW template, and push contracts through to next contract stage (get legal, finance, or engineering feedback on contract and update contract per their comments)
- Provide a daily summary of where deals are in the process and next steps
- Key point of contact for many internal stakeholders to initiate and execute end-to-end contracting process for a wide variety of vendor engagements. Conduct high level negotiations and comprehensive agreements (ISA, SOWs, CLAs) with supplier executives, working with Business Leads, Legal, Compliance, and Finance to execute agreements. Partner with vertical leads and vendor managers to drive consistency and excellence across contracting levers including outcome-based agreements, reward/penalty structures, pricing, incentives for ongoing automation/scaling and ramp-up/ramp-down terms.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of work experience in agreement negotiation, management and administration.
- Experience managing agreements and projects including: procurement master agreements, ancillary project schedules, SOWs, inbound technology/software licensing agreements, and services agreements.
Nice to haves (not required):
- Legal degree Experience as a problem solver or thought leader among colleagues. Ability to work effectively with external stakeholders (e.g. counterparties to an agreement or outside counsel), with limited support.
- Ability to independently identify issues, identify and triage the impact and urgency of agreement issues, and understand deeply the business and business objectives.
- Demonstrated communication, critical thinking and negotiation skills.