Do something big and innovative! Stretch your creative muscles and work on big issues. Since 1989, we have developed technology environments, applications, and tools by providing experienced teams to implement, enhance, and maintain our clients’ essential systems and applications. Come join the Tech-pro team!
Job Title: Sustainability Coordinator
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Please Contact: Francesco Vitug
The Sustainable Spaces Project Delivery Coordinator supports the following scope of work to ensure that the global roll out of the Sustainable Spaces program is successful.
The Coordinator will:
- Work with REWS Sustainability Team and project delivery teams to launch the Sustainable Spaces program.
- Support the Sustainable Spaces program roll-out and activation of engagement plan. This includes, but is not limited to: holding project onboarding, responding to questions over email and conferences, coordinating meetings, reaching out to project teams to ensure clarity of responsibilities.
- Assist in research that will contribute to the development of regionally relevant sustainability standards based on local codes, regional opportunities and limitations.
- Support in stakeholder communications and messaging to ensure consistency.
- Track and manage project feedback during program roll-out.
- Track program participation and support engagement to increase participation across the portfolio.
- Demonstrated experience managing projects that require collaboration across numerous stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and adjust priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively to a large and diverse group of stakeholders
- Experience working on sustainability topics or demonstrated passion for sustainability
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills 1-3 years working in a professional organization
- Proficient in G Suite (Google Docs, Sheets, Slides etc) or Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to travel 20%.
- Experience working in a customer service/customer success role
- Familiarity with green-building rating systems such as LEED, LBC, WELL, etc.
- Experience with graphics, data visualization, and design.
- Experience working in design and construction / project management.
- Experience with integration of sustainability programs across real estate portfolios