|Reference # : ||19-219902
||Title : ||Sr. Oracle Application Business Analyst |
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||05/01/2019 / 08/01/2019
| Description |
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Job Title: Sr. Oracle Application Business Analyst
Job ID: CLGXJP00009367
Location: 40 Pacifica, Suite 900, Irvine, CA 92618
Duration: 8 months Temp to Perm
- Hands-on analyst who can perform configuration and set-ups for new AR and Service Contract implementations.
- Analyze and design business requirements on current, legacy, and acquired applications.
- Perform data analysis and integration with Oracle Applications.
- Work closely with management, application development, and other teams spread across multiple business areas to provide a detailed task plan.
- Document detailed functional specifications and define flow charts to describe logical operational steps of programs.
- Act as functional lead on the deliverables by coordinating with all technical team members to ensure functionality is delivered on agreed solution. Create test plans and test scripts to ensure functionality is fully tested and documented. Work closely with business during User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Provide support to business users to address critical issues in the production environment.
- Responsible for system monitoring and troubleshooting of the application to ensure business issues are addressed in timely manner.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or closely related field.
- Experience: 3-5 years of experience in job offered or related IT occupation in leading functional projects
- 3-5 years of Oracle EBS (R12) hands-on implementation, upgrade, and production support experience with expertise in Oracle Financial (AR, Service Contracts, core Financial) modules.
- Working knowledge of set-ups and configurations of AR and Service Contracts
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
- Knowledge of tools like Oracle Workflow, Discoverer a plus.
- SQL and PL/SQL knowledge a plus.
- Ability to lead cross functional projects.
- Experience in data conversion, extensions, interfaces, and reports a plus.
- Should be able to work independently.
- Ability to work in an onsite offshore model.
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Shrishti.Sachan@artechinfo.com/973.507.7511
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Technical Recruiter – Staffing
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7511 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Shrishti.Sachan@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
|Artech is the #10 Largest IT Staffing Company in the US!
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube