|Reference # : ||19-207582
||Title : ||User Experience Researcher III|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||03/04/2019 / 03/03/2020
| Description |
|Job Title: UX Researcher/|
Job ID: JDJP00019187
Job Duration:12Months with potential for extension
Specific Position Requirements :
- UX research for ISG Product Design. Statistical tools used are SAS, R, and SPSS.
- Two or more years of experience planning and conducting concept validation activities such as usability tests, interviews, focus groups, and contextual inquiry.
- Two or more years of research or practical experience collecting user data, including the methodology design, statistical analysis, and interpretation of the results.
- Two or more years of experience applying basic, theoretical Human Factors and/or Human-Computer Interaction principles to complex engineering problems to create innovative solutions with an intentional User Experience.
- Two or more years of experience using statistical software packages tailored to the behavioural sciences (e.g. regression, ANOVA, modeling).
- Bachelors of Arts/Science in Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, or related field.
- Master's degree strongly preferred in any of the following: Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, Industrial Engineering, Systems Engineering, or related field. The hiring manager would like to see someone with a PhD in psychology, Human Factors and Human Computer Interaction experience or an experience researcher who can do statistical analysis and plan and conduct UX research.
Thanks & Regards,
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7586 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.artech.com