|Reference # : ||19-01686
||Title : ||Manufacturing Quality Engineer|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||01/29/2019 / 06/30/2019
| Description |
|Job Title: Manufacturing Quality Engineer|
Job ID: HOGJP00004982
Location: York, PA
Duration: 6 Months with possible extension
Required skills :
- This position creates an understanding of the products and services of functional areas, while facilitating the flow of information between functions.
- Leads the organization in embracing change and communicate the value and need for change.
- Demonstrates commitment to the development and advancement of all key stakeholders.
- This position will facilitate activities in support of QMS (Quality Management System), support Continual Improvement activities that directly impact business performance, transfer knowledge/skills that can empower key stakeholders to take action(s) that contribute to the organization success, support and drive the use of quality/business tools, techniques, and methodologies; supports the use of these tools in area of responsibility to increase quality skill/competency levels and impact business performance, perform various other duties as assigned.
- Position is for 3rd shift. Hours - 7:30 pm - 6:00 am
- Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint skills.
- Minitab, Green Belt/Black Belt.
- Experience with Tooling, Problem-Solving, APQP Quality Systems, IPPAP, FMEA, Control Plans.
Thanks & Regards,
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7515 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Adiba.Perween@artech.com | Website: www.artech.com