|Reference # : ||18-67834
||Title : ||Mainframe Automation Engineer |
Work From Home (Remote), DC
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||11/26/2018 / 05/27/2019
| Description |
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Job Title: Mainframe Automation Engineer
Job ID: 18-67834
Location: Work From Home (Remote)
Duration: 12 Months (Possible Extension)
Client is looking at least 3 years experience in a MVS or equivalent Operational environment
- At least 3 years experience creating & maintaining System/Console Automation utilizing "CA-OPS/MVS Event Management and Automation" software.
- Knowledge and expertise with "CA-OPS/MVS Event Management and Automation" software.
- Knowledge and expertise with REXX.
- Knowledge and expertise with CLIST
- Knowledge and expertise with RDF and SSM.
- Knowledge and expertise with EPI and MSF
- Able to work using GLV in the automation environments
- Knowledge of testing new releases
- Set up automation RDF tables and rules for DR mode
- Understanding of OS/390 MVS & Z/OS concepts and facilities. Understanding of MVS JCL. Understanding of MVS / z/OS Operations.
- Understanding of TSO and ISPF environments.
- The major responsibilities of the MFA Specialist - OPS/MVS Platform encompass service delivery and delivery systems support. These responsibilities include:
- Maintaining an Enterprise Automation Platform in a Steady State Environment;
- The administration, maintenance and upgrade of System/Console Automation utilizing "CA-OPS/MVS Event Management and Automation" software;
- Advising and supporting both user and customer queries on a daily basis;
- Providing third level technical support for less complex problems in an operational environment;
- Recommending alternative solutions, priorities, systems hardware/software, design changes and improvements;
- Providing 24x7 support of System/Console automation including on-call or pager availability;
- Performing off-hours work to support customer changes
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Anurag.firstname.lastname@example.org / 973.967.3462
Assistant Manager - US Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3462 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Anurag.Pal@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for over 5,800 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 65 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are one of the fastest-growing companies in the U.S. and this may be your opportunity to join us!
Want to read more about Artech?
Click here to visit our website or click on the following links to read what others are saying about us: The Wall Street Journal, Forbes (1) (2), BusinessWire, Entrepreneur, Better Business Bureau, Hoovers, Diversity Careers(1) (2), The Artech Circle, NJTVOnline, The Business Forum Show, and SIA: “Above the Crowd.”
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Google+, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Twitter, and YouTube