|Reference # : ||18-56179
||Title : ||Wage Administrator I|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||11/05/2018 / 09/30/2021
| Description |
|Job Title: Wage Administrator I|
Job ID: JDJP00018106
Location: Horicon Wisconsin 53032
Duration: 34Months to start with possible extension
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Business, or Labor Relations, or Accounting, or Engineering 1-3 years of experience required
- 1st shift, but may need to work some hours on other shifts. 40 hours per week, with up to 10 hours of OT per week.
- You will be working at the Client factory that produces client Utility Vehicles (Gators) and the premium line of lawn mowers.
- You will be working in the labor relations department within the incentive pay plan group.
- Along with the job description, this position will require you to take the initiative, work well with numbers, be familiar with Microsoft Excel, work with both salary and union employees on a regular basis, and additional miscellaneous work direction.
- You will need steel toe and metatarsal safety footwear.
- You will be working across all production departments at a multi-factory site
- Coordinates all aspects of wage incentive pay plan administration at the unit.
Description of the major duties performed in this job.
- Compiles and maintains wage incentive pay plan records/baselines and monitors activities to support the pay plan.
- Compiles and summarizes data to calculate teams' weekly and semester performance and productivity ratio.
- Calculates and approves plan seeding under planned disruption policy.
- Facilitates continuous improvement activities within teams to reduce cost and improve processes.
- Provides weekly, monthly and annual reports of wage incentive pay play information as necessary to evaluate the status of the pay plan at the unit.
- Provides training and education such as wage incentive pay plan, work measurement, and other related programs.
- Applies Industrial Engineering techniques to calculate accurate labor standards and costs
Thanks & Regards,
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7586 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: email@example.com | Website: www.artech.com