|Reference # : ||18-55813
||Title : ||Financial Analyst, Associate|
San Francisco, CA
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||10/29/2018 / 12/31/2018
| Description |
Artech is currently seeking to add to the below position
Job Title : Financial Analyst, Associate
Job ID : 10522
Location : 245 Market Street, San Francisco, CA 94105 United States
Duration : 02 Months contract + possible extension
- Prepare/monitor B&MM budget Prepare forecast of budget expenses
- Track and monitor department budget monthly; investigate and take corrective action when required
- Respond to GRC data requests specific to budget
- Prepare management reports including: Credit ratings for Board, Tax-exempt dealer/broker performance, Quarterly CPUC finance activity, Short-Term Borrowing Rating Agency
- Reports Assemble B&MM input for CPUC Affiliate reporting
- Prepare monthly B&MM calendar - key date list Financial agreement administration including: Prepare officer's certificates of no-default, PC Bonds tax letters to trustee Process new
- Letter of Credit applications and amendments; work with Business Units and Assistant Treasurer to prepare documentation for approval and submittal to bank.
- Prepare and maintain the outstanding Letter of Credit schedule.
- Coordinate bank account audit confirmation process with external auditors.
- Monthly review and verification of bank service fees; analyze monthly account analysis bank reports; communicate differences with banks
- Coordinate through the Corporate Secretary's office the maintenance and updating of all entity Incumbency Certificates and Board Resolutions specific to banking.
- Work with the office of the Treasurer and CFO to authorize changes to certificates.
- Initiate electronic funds transfers using treasury workstation and bank software applications.
- Serve as company check stock custodian for all disbursement accounts; responsible for tracking stock in B&MM's vault and with client groups; disbursement of check stock as requested; issue annual check stock survey.
- Assist Treasury Services supervisor in processing paperwork to open and close bank accounts for all entities; includes processing paperwork to establish new or change existing bank services.
- Work closely with key client groups and disbursement bank to determine if daily positive pay suspect checks should be paid or returned unpaid; handles all communications (e.g., Accounting, IAD, and Security) related to counterfeit/fraudulent checks including the processing of Affidavit of Forgery forms.
- Special projects assigned by Manager or Supervisor which may include: Transitioning administrative work under the Service Delivery Model to other groups including: check printing to Accounts Payable; stop payments to issuing departments, etc.; update department policies and procedures; document key tasks; assist with department efforts to role out extensive emergency plan, etc.
- Responsible for various administrative duties including: check printing, stop payments, SAP payment runs, check deposits; bank correspondence; check status/copies; daily balancing of wire transfer package; copy, file, fax daily wire package; draft check register; inputting of manual issue records; local office support.
- Minimum Qualifications BA/BS in business, accounting, finance, economics or related field
- Cash management, treasury, finance, or banking experience
- Accounting experience Project management experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of MS Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Pradeep.V@artech.com / 973.507.7539
- The qualifiers for this position are knowledge in MS Office Suite (especially Excel), CAISO market knowledge (preferred, not required), and high attention to detail.
Team Lead – Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7539 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Pradeep.V@artech.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Woman-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube