|Reference # : ||18-55007
||Title : ||Core Java Developer|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||10/28/2018 / 09/27/2019
| Description |
|Job Title: Core Java Developer|
Job ID: 18- 55007
Location: Newark DE
Duration: 6 Months potential Right to hire
Note: Only W2 (No Corp-to-Corp)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate closely with the solutions architect to design and implement resilient, highly performant software components and services.
- Responsible for creating Portfolio Research and Analytical tools for trading applications.
- Partner with business to design solutions supporting the operating model.
- Lead best practices for the development team.
- Strengthen the software delivery process based on the agile principles.
Knowledge and Experience Required:
- Bachelor's Degree with approx. 10 years' experience in software development of n-tier applications
- Keen ability to weigh competing priorities and risks in developing technical solutions
- Extensive software design & delivery with a focus on resiliency, scalability and user experience (UX)
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to convey complex issues
- Creative problem solver and solution developer
- Experience in micro-services and modern web frameworks is preferred
- Ability/Willingness to pick up new technologies/frameworks (based on project/application needs) and deliver production quality code
- Ability to work independently from development to production deployment
- Perform code reviews and/or mentor junior developers in the team
- Proactive attitude and mindset when dealing with critical production problems impacting business
Required Technical Skills:
- Familiar with source control tools like Git, SVN, Bitbucket etc.
- Familiar with Build tools including but not limited to Maven, Ant, Gradle
- Familiar with Continuous Integration/Delivery, Jenkins
- Experience with Relational databases such as Oracle, Sybase, MS-SQL
Additional Technical Knowledge Desired:
- Testing tools (Cucumber, QTP, Selenium, Mockito, DbUnit)
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture, integration/design patterns and messaging technologies (e.g. JMS, MQ Series, Mule)
- Experience with caching solutions such as Gemfire and NoSQL databases such as Cassandra
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD) and Business Driven Development (BDD)
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at Yuvam.Johari@artech.com/973.295.4572
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.295.4572 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Website: www.artech.com
Connect with us on - LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Woman-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube