|Reference # : ||18-54227
||Title : ||Data Analyst III|
East Moline, IL
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||10/29/2018 / 10/23/2021
| Description |
Job Title: Data Analyst
Job ID: JDJP00018071
Location: Moline IL 61265
Duration: 36Months to start with possible extension
- 1st shift position, M-F 8 hrs per day,
- Candidates must have industry experience. We are not seeking candidates with only academic background.
- As a Data Analyst, for client Harvester Works, you will perform special analyses for both internal and external quality problems to obtain data, summarize findings, identify trends, and generate reports to aid engineering and operations teams to establish priorities and develop solutions driven to factory Quality Improvement teams. In addition, you will:
- Support creation and data summaries dissemination for factory CI wage teams.
- Perform daily data review, segregation and information packaging to support Factory corrective actions and required prioritizations.
- Analyze various databases, create and distribute summary reports to operations and engineering teams.
- Act as a liaison between quality organizations and all other areas.
- Create and deliver audit metrics in Quality departments, as well as Manufacturing Engineering Departments.
- Gather, report, and retain data regarding investigations.
- Input and maintain information in factory databases and systems.
- Assists in reviews and investigations of warranty claim information.
- Support corrective action investigations on shop floor Serialized production parts, units and assemblies.
- US Visa sponsorship is NOT available for this position.
What Skills You Need
- Knowledge of basic data analysis techniques (e.g. pareto charts, histograms, pie and bar charts and control plans.)
- Experience in using Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Project) and other Microsoft tools.
- Experience in using SAP and MS SharePoint.
- Effective writing skills, including grammatical usage, persuasive copy and style.
- Must be a self-starter and capable of working independently.
- Good interpersonal, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- R programming and Shiny Experience
What Makes You Stand Out
- Other areas of experience or interest that will help us place you on the right team include:
- Knowledge of SPC (Statistical Process Control), Root Cause Analysis, Statistics.
- Knowledge of manufacturing and/or distribution processes, quality, tooling, tool design, total preventative maintenance and facilities.
- Advanced knowledge in excel, pivot tables, macros, and writing scripts.
- Database administration experience or working with big data.
- Experience in a warranty or factory data position.
- Experience working with Tableau or similar visual analytics tool.
Education (or equivalent work experience)
- Bachelor's Degree in an Engineering/Technology, Math, or Computer Science discipline or 3+ years of industry experience working with big data or database administration.
Thanks & Regards,
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7586 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: email@example.com | Website: www.artech.com