|Reference # : ||18-54181
||Title : ||Medical Congress/ Medical communication Specialist|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||11/05/2018 / 05/04/2019
| Description |
Job Title: Communication Specialist/ Search and Evaluation Advisor II
Job ID: BIOBJP00000444
Location: Cambridge, MA
Duration: 6+ Months
- S/he will lead the strategic planning and management of the tactics for the Worldwide Medical organization at congresses.
- They will ensure alignment, consistency, and timely completion across all activities.
- S/he will represent medical in cross-functional congress execution meetings, keep internal tools and trackers up to date with relevant information, manage individual workload, prioritize tasks and alert Scientific Partnership team to potential risks or concerns and support appropriate triage.
- This role will also lead exhibit booth design, material review, internal communication deliverables, and align with local and regional congress contacts as required. S/he will participate on special projects and assignments as needed.
- Support the identification and evaluation of new business opportunities and enabling technologies in gene therapy and related areas
- Coordinate and/or lead the internal evaluation of new technologies with R&D scientists, initiate and manage due diligence activities.
- Effectively interface with internal stakeholders in the technical, regulatory, legal, commercial and manufacturing disciplines to enable the completion of diligence activities for new opportunities.
- Contribute to term sheet discussions, financial analysis to value opportunities, and contract negotiations for potential collaborations with universities/tech transfer offices and selected other third parties as required.
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org / 973.967.3540
Assistant Manager- Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3540 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: Nisha.Samuel@artechinfo.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
About Artech Information Systems LLC
Artech is an employer-of-choice for the last 25 years to over 7,500 consultants across the globe. We recruit top-notch talent for over 70 Fortune and Government clients coast-to-coast across the U.S., India, and China. We are #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Firm in the US and this may be your opportunity to join us! For more check: www.artechinfo.com
Connect with Artech through Social Media
Learn more about our company including the latest events at Artech, new job opportunities, jobseeker tips, and more. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, and YouTube