|Reference # : ||18-53627
||Title : ||Buyer- Global Procurement|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||10/10/2018 / 01/09/2019
| Description |
|Job Title: Buyer- Global Procurement|
Location: Devens, MA
Duration: 03 Months
Job ID: 24695-1
Position Type: Contract Role
Client: A Big Pharmaceutical Company
Scope of the Work:
- This is an entry level role with mainly transactional responsibilities, including order fulfillment, smaller transaction bidding, supplier communication, & internal requisitioned support.
- Additionally, this role will support RFI/RFP development, data analysis, supplier evaluation, and monitoring of open PO's & Perfunctory PO's all under the supervision of site Procurement leader.
- On the client side, this role guides internal customers on Purchasing Policies, Systems, and Preferred Supplier sources to support a compliant/productive engagement.
Interested candidates can share their most updated resume at email@example.com or they can reach out to me on #973-967-3412
- This staff member in this role should have Purchasing knowledge with the understanding of 'best value' sourcing decisions within an indirect purchasing environment.
- Understanding of current supply and spend base and some awareness of major market trends.
- Typical education and experience at this level is BS/BA with 0 - 2 years of industry experience.