|Reference # : ||18-53166
||Title : ||DevOps Infrastructure Engineer|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||09/17/2018 / 09/16/2019
| Description |
|Job Title: Infrastructure Engineer|
Job ID: 18-53166
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 12 Months (Right to Hire)
Job Vacancies: 1
Note: Only W2 (No Corp-to-Corp)
- Significant experience in both Systems Engineering and Software development
- Proficient in at least one of the infrastructure disciplines and functions:
- Internals of distributed Operating System(Unix/Linux, Windows, Z/OS) internals
- Systems programming, Network programming
- Experience in large scale software development in one or more of the programming languages (C, C++,Perl, Python, Java, C#,.NET)
- Enterprise scale and resiliency
- Experience in system and software security andentitlements (SSO, windows, Kerberos, LDAP, Windows AD)
- Modern compute technologies (e.g., virtualization, cloud)
- Experience with Agile development process and automated testing
- Experience working across large infrastructure environments and distributed across multiple data centers
- Experience in end-to-end systems automation and orchestration
- Experience in Systems and Application monitoring systems and instrumentation
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ideal candidate will have a combination of Backup infrastructure/application experience, security experience, and scripting/python development skills.
- Candidates with Backup experience and one other qualification will be strongly considered. Risk management experience is a plus.
- Experience with backup products. Specifically: Netbackup, TSM, Data Domain, Tape Library, Veritas appliance platforms
- Develop and implement security policies as it relates to backup infrastructure and related applications. Experience Sophia a plus.
- Ability to document and communicate complex solutions as they relate to security.
- Fluent in at least one scripting language, preferably python. SHELL, Perl or PowerShell are acceptable. Strong Python/DJango skills are a plus.
- At least moderate UNIX skills.
- Ability to articulate and share clear, concise complex technical findings to management in understandable terms
- Maintains proficiency in these key areas:
- Hardware Architecture (performance testing, monitoring, operations)
- Hardware Benchmarking (Agile, program managements, network management)
- Design (compliance, security)
- Network Engineering (planning, provision)
- Proficiency in more than one specific infrastructure technology
- Ability to execute with understanding of best practices and Client policies top of mind
Please apply on our company website (www.artech.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org / 973.967.3337