|Reference # : ||18-38911
||Title : ||Associate Scientist III|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||07/30/2018 / 02/01/2019
| Description |
|Job Description: |
Job Title: Associate Scientist III, Technical Development
Job ID: 18-38911
Location: Cambridge, MA
Duration: 6 Months
Team member is required to develop a method to make the antisense oligonucleotides (ASO) applicable to the Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS) platform.
- Candidate is expected to apply molecular biology techniques such as phosphorylation, adenylation, ligation, and reverse transcription to ASOs with backbone modifications to generate a native cDNA that is applicable to the NGS platform.
- The job requires testing different enzymes for reaction efficiency and optimization of reaction conditions. Reaction products monitoring and isolation is also required.
Please apply on our company website (www.artechinfo.com) with reference to job ID, or contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org / 973.967.3540
- A successful candidate should have hands-on experience with common molecular biology techniques and good communication, trouble-shooting and organizational skills.
- Experience with ASO or NGS is a plus, but not required.
- BS (or MS) in biological sciences/molecular and working experience in related fields are preferred.
Assistant Manager- Staffing
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.967.3540 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email:email@example.com| Website: www.artech.com
Artech is the #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Company in the US!
Connect with us on - LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter