|Reference # : ||18-38297
||Title : ||Research Scientist|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||07/23/2018 / 01/22/2019
| Description |
|Position: Research Scientist|
Location: Pennington, NJ, 08534
Duration: 6 Months
Job ID: 23954-1
Position Type: Contract Role
Client: A Big Pharmaceutical Company
- The research scientist will participate on a cross functional team involved in the development of cell lines used for the clinical and commercial manufacture of therapeutic antibodies and fusion proteins.
- New grads OK.
- The focus of the work will be on mammalian expression systems and CHO systems in particular.
- Primary duties will be to develop these cell lines starting at transfection followed by cell line selection and single-cell cloning.
- The work is done in a clean room environment using robotic systems and performed under SOPs.
Interested candidates can share their most updated resume at email@example.com or they can reach out to me on #973-967-3412
- The successful candidate will have a BS or MS Degree in a Biology-related discipline.
- The candidate must have excellent aseptic technique and extensive experience working with mammalian cell culture and generation of stable cell lines.
- The candidate must also be able to follow and adhere to SOP's and laboratory safety regulations.
- The scientist must keep excellent documentation and will prepare technical reports.
- Successful candidate will be an independent individual contributor; demonstrate good communication skills and proven ability to work with others.
- Hands-on lab work in a flexible, fast-paced entrepreneurial environment is essential.