|Reference # : ||18-36446
||Title : ||Research Scientist|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||07/09/2018 / 11/08/2018
| Description |
|Job Title: Research Scientist|
Location: Lawrenceville, NJ, 08648
Duration: 4 Months
Position Type: Contract Role
Client: A Big Pharmaceutical Company
- The successful candidate will join the Integrated Oncology Discovery Research team at Client in Lawrenceville, NJ and aide in the advancement of early stage therapeutic in tumor immunobiology.
- The qualified candidate is a highly motivated, interactive, and creative individual that possesses the ability to work across a highly matrixed environment to advance preclinical drug development programs from target identification/validation through IND enabling activities. The candidate will be expected to effectively collaborate with colleagues in the oncology, immunology, immuno-oncology, protein engineering/antibody development and medicinal chemistry groups. The successful candidate will demonstrate clear and professional verbal and written communication, capable of presenting scientific results to multidisciplinary teams and key stakeholders.
Interested candidates can share their most updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or they can reach out to me on #973-967-3412
- B.S. with clearly demonstrated skill set in oncology, immuno-oncology, or immunology is required.
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational and record keeping skills is a requirement.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interact effectively with people, internally and externally is required.
- Expertise in isolation, characterization and functional assay development using primary immune cells of rodent and/or human origin is desired.
- An expert knowledge in the design, validation and execution of in vitro and ex vivo flow cytometry- and/or mass cytometry-based phenotypic and functional characterization of immune cell populations is desired.
- Tissue culture expertise is a must. Experience with ex vivo pharmacology, including common procedures including tissue processing is desired.
- Experience with a wide range of in-vitro cellular and biochemical assays, including cell culture, isolation of leukocyte subpopulations and experience with T cell and NK cell functional assays, western blotting, immunoprecipitation, ELISAs (MSD), reporter assays, siRNA/shRNA knockdown, and the ability to incorporate state-of-the-art techniques to enhance productivity would be highly desired especially as these skills apply to pharmacology-derived samples.
- Proficiency in utilizing scientific software such as Prism, GraphPad, Excel, etc. for data analysis and figure generation is required.
- This position is located in Lawrenceville, NJ.
- There will be less than 10% travel.