|Reference # : ||18-14344
||Title : ||Business Analyst Level 2|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||03/28/2018 / 09/28/2018
| Description |
Company: Artech Information Systems
Job Title: Business Analyst Level 2
Location: Newark , NJ
Duration: 6 Months
Job Reference Code: 18-14270
This role combines project management skills, Business Analyst skills, strong understanding of IT and auditing practices of technologies applications, infrastructure and security system controls.
Liaison with Subject Matter Experts ( SMEs), functional Managers, Internal Audit, Information Security Office SMEs, and colleagues to understand requirements and drive through their requests for evidence in the governance process.
Ensure adherence to defined IT Governance ( ITG) process, Educate and Advise stakeholders of the process
Facilitate the process for maintaining compliance and use sound judgement and review evidence received ensuring that compliance standards are met and continue to be relevant to technology governance.
Ability to manage multiple projects
Advocate IT Governance principals, understand and embrace information Technology strategic direction
- Takes ownership of the analysis and understanding of medium to complex issues, and coordinates the documentation of business needs
- Leads Business Requirements gathering process, including the creation of deliverables
- coordinates the creation of technical documents
- Coordinates analysis necessary to identify and delivery viable IT solution alternatives that satisfy Audit Action plans and review work papers prepared by others to ensure provides completed evidence required to satisfy audit control.
- Follow up and ensure completion of IT Action Plan and for Audit control satisfaction.
-Ensure adherence to defined IT Governance ( ITG) process, Educate and Advise stakeholders of the process
-Facilitate the process for maintaining compliance and use sound judgement and review evidence received ensuring that compliance standards are met and continue to be relevant to technology governance.
-Ability to manage multiple projects
-Advocate IT Governance principals, understand and embrace information Technology strategic direction
-Good understanding of the software development lifecycle
-Ability to communicate effectively, build and maintain meaningful relationships with all stakeholders.
Bachelor degree required-preferably in Computer Science
Project Management experience of small projects
Infrastructure functional knowledge
Systems Auditor, CISA certification
Thanks & Regards,
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7548 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: email@example.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com
Artech is the #1 Largest Women-Owned IT Staffing Company in the US!
Connect with us on - LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter