|Reference # : ||18-14019
||Title : ||Business Analyst Operations I|
|Position Type : ||Contract|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||02/12/2019 / 03/10/2020
| Description |
Job Title: BUSINESS ANALSYT
Job ID : JDJP00016285
Location : Dubuque Iowa
Duration : 24 months to start with, will extend as needed
- Forecast new parts and manage part availability
- Supply Management Business Analyst (contingent)
- Description of the major duties performed in this job.
- Develop global service part forecasts for newly adopted service parts using historical data, engineering and product support input, and product and component knowledge.
- Participates in, and facilitate regularly scheduled meetings with representatives from product support, supply management, engineering and marketing to define service part requirements.
- Review service part forecasts and recommend adjustments to the forecast and ordering activity.
- Execute business activities in alignment with the Division processes, policies, and objectives.
- Manages the Order Fulfillment Process to ensure service part availability by developing, recommending and implementing strategies to meet the master schedule.
- Analyze metrics and data to improve business processes to improve overall customer experience with service part support performance.
Technical Skills & Knowledge, required:
- Specialized skills, knowledge and abilities needed to perform the essential functions of the job.
- Ability to analyze information, and make trade-off decisions.
- Knowledge of Product Delivery Process. - Has a general understanding of the principles and uses the knowledge with assistance.
- Supply base knowledge. - Has a general understanding of the principles and uses the knowledge with assistance.
- Understanding of operations. - Has a general understanding of the principles and uses the knowledge with assistance.
- Excel proficiency.
- Demonstrated team skills and written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to create and deliver status update presentations.
Technical Skills & Knowledge, preferred:
- Specialized skills, knowledge and abilities that will aid in performing the functions of the job.
- Familiarity with mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic machine systems and components.
- Experience in service support environment.
- Project management skills.
- Proficiency with SAP and Microsoft Office suite.
- Proficiency generating reports from various data bases and computer systems.
- Data analytics and statistics.
- Formal education or training required to perform the essential functions of the job. Includes degrees, certifications, licenses and/or registration requirements.
- Degree in a Business/Management / Engineering/Technology / Accounting/Finance / Supply Management discipline or equivalent experience. - University Degree (4 years or equivalent)
- Training specific to mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic machine systems and components.
Relevant Work Experiences:
- Type and amount of experience necessary to perform the essential functions of the job. May include specific roles and/or an understanding of a particular function, organization, industry or product line.
- Experience in planning, organizing, and implementing engineering projects.
- Manufacturing and/or operations experience.
- Experience working in one or more operations support functions such as purchasing, warehousing, logistics, service parts management and procurement, etc.
- Experience purchasing, designing, and/or repairing mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic machine systems and components
- Experience in use of statistical tools and techniques for quality management.
Thanks & Regards,
Artech Information Systems LLC
360 Mt. Kemble Avenue, Suite 2000 | Morristown, NJ 07960
Office: 973.507.7586 | Fax: 973.998.2599
Email: email@example.com | Website: www.artechinfo.com