|Reference # : ||18-08558
||Title : ||Excellent job opportunity of Scientist I, Waltham,MA, 7668694|
|Experience Level : ||
||Start Date / End Date : ||02/26/2018 / 08/26/2018
| Description |
|Job Title: Scientist I|
Duration: 6 months
Client: A Big Pharmaceutical Client
- We are seeking a highly motivated individual to join the In Vitro Biology Group in (Waltham, MA) as a Scientist L1-2.
- The successful candidate will join a multidisciplinary research and development team dedicated to small molecule drug discovery; independently conduct in vitro studies and be responsible for development and validation of a variety of biochemical and cell-based assays, following by iteratively testing compound potencies and characteristics.
- The successful candidate is also expected to support HTS/MTS campaigns.
- As an active member of high value project teams, candidate will work collaboratively with medicinal chemists, biologists, DMPK scientists, etc., presenting his/her results at team meetings and participating in decision-making discussions.
- With an appropriate sense of urgency, the successful candidate will bring valuable experiences to address scientific questions, and is expected to be open-minded to learning new skills and new ways to streamline workflows and drive priorities.
- BS with over 5 years or MS with 2-3 years of professional experience in developing in vitro assays in the biotech/pharmaceutical environment, or equivalent.
- Experience with in MTS/HTS assay development and a strong background in cell biology, biochemistry and enzymology is required.
- Experience working on early-stage drug discovery project teams is highly desirable.
- Experience with assay validation is a plus. Strict attention to detail and excellent communication (oral & written) skills are required.
- The candidate must be motivated to excel in both individual and team environments.
BS with over 5 years or MS with 2-3 years of professional experience in developing in vitro assays in the biotech/pharmaceutical environment, or equivalent.
Interested candidates can share their most updated resume at email@example.com or reach out to me at 973-295-4583